Topic: Graduate Trainees at Fidelity Bank Plc

Graduate Trainees at Fidelity Bank Plc

Post Date: 2012-07-17
    Desired Course(s): Not Specified
    Application Deadline: July 31, 2012
    Experience: 0 yrs
    Job Status: fulltime

Job Details

If you thrive in a team environment, you will feel at home in Fidelity Bank. Our collaborative work style offers the support you need to make an impact on our business. We have an open and inclusive culture that encourages contribution and enables everyone to fulfill his or her true potential.
    A true passion for what we do is what makes us different. Our people have a genuine commitment to our service culture. They are proud of our history and motivated by our future. They know they are valued members of our team and that their personal and professional aspirations are important to us. Our working environment is often described as both challenging and rewarding,

When you join Fidelity Bank you can expect to be rewarded for your contribution, but we think that's only part of the reason you will want to build your career with us. It is also about being part of a worldwide family that shares the same business goals.

Job Title: Graduate Trainees

At Fidelity Bank, we believe in change and aspire to continually improve our performance. We are increasing innovation, improving processes and sharing best practice across the Fidelity Group.

We need people who want to make a difference, who use their initiative and leave a positive mark on our business. By working better together, we can find ways of making a difference for yourself, your team and the business you are in.
    We place great importance on supporting and rewarding the continuously improving performance of our people. Rewards are not only financial, they also come through training and career opportunities, and our flexible packages support you through life changes.

Method of Application
    Feel free to register your resume on our database by CLICKING HERE

HR Care Desk
    01-270 0537
    [email protected]

You can also walk in and drop your CV
    Fidelity Bank Plc
    Address: Head Office: 2, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
    Phone: +234 1 2610408-12; Fax: +234 1 2610414

http://www.fidelitybankplc.com/caree...5&parentid=128

Re: Graduate Trainees at Fidelity Bank Plc

House has anyone submitted hard copy yet. Just want to be sure.

If they are trully recruiting or taking hard copy CV, then i shuld gettn ready to be called for my second interview. What i heard then was an embargo on recruitment. I hope it has been lifted sha.

Don't understand Fidelity? I read from a site dat they r just registering CVs on their database, no vacancy yet? But here, they r recriuting? More info house?

I juz cald the helpdesk line now and was told the bank was nt recruiting at d moment.i was also told d advert was a scam.

Which way 9ja?

Fidelity bank hs dissociated itself 4rm d advert.bottom line dey re nt recruiting presently#gbam

Jus left deir head branch,wanting 2 submit my hard copy CV,buh ws told der r nt collectin cv's........so b informed

The link below for a trending referral program. I am not one to believe in things like this but a friend just cashed in an I though, what's the harm? Registration is free, there is a bonus for registering. $150. For every one u refer you get an extra $50. You'll cash through western union or if you have a paypal account so use your real names so it can correspond with you ID. Leave payment ID text box blank as it is for payments like paypal. I am gonna receive mine using western union. Just follow the link, put in your email addi, follow the link in you mail start collecting you $50s. Once u get about $2,500 you can request to receive your cash. Good luck guyz. Its not a scam, you don't get to pay anything. So wats the harm in trying? Good luck
    /pages/index.php?refid=alexocs
    How to:
    Follow this link. Click on join now for free. U ll then see a text box on the page asking u to put in ur email addi. Do that. U ll get a message from them in ur mail. Follow the link in ur mail. Fill in original details to make it easy for u to collect ur money with ur form of identification. Along d line u ll see a box requesting for payment ID, leave d box blank. Choose western union in d next option. Fill user name and password so u can log into ur space with dt details. Submit ur form and log in to see ur bonus of 150dollars. U ll also see ur referral link. For every one dt registers with ur link, u get an extra 50dolls. Build up ur money the minimum requirement for a free acc or uprgade to gold to collect/request ur money and u ll get it through western union.

The link below for a trending referral program. I am not one to believe in things like this but a friend just cashed in an I though, what's the harm? Registration is free, there is a bonus for registering. $150. For every one u refer you get an extra $50. You'll cash through western union or if you have a paypal account so use your real names so it can correspond with you ID. Leave payment ID text box blank as it is for payments like paypal. I am gonna receive mine using western union. Just follow the link, put in your email addi, follow the link in you mail start collecting you $50s. Once u get about $2,500 you can request to receive your cash. Good luck guyz. Its not a scam, you don't get to pay anything. So wats the harm in trying? Good luck

http://www.247vipclub.com/pages/index.php?refid=alexocs
    How to:
    Follow this link. Click on join now for free. U ll then see a text box on the page asking u to put in ur email addi. Do that. U ll get a message from them in ur mail. Follow the link in ur mail. Fill in original details to make it easy for u to collect ur money with ur form of identification. Along d line u ll see a box requesting for payment ID, leave d box blank. Choose western union in d next option. Fill user name and password so u can log into ur space with dt details. Submit ur form and log in to see ur bonus of 150dollars. U ll also see ur referral link. For every one dt registers with ur link, u get an extra 50dolls. Build up ur money the minimum requirement for a free acc or uprgade to gold to collect/request ur money and u ll get it through western union.

i submitted my cv in their head branch in Abuja and they collected it . sooo

Real deal try it http://incomepart.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=23994

@ chimezie, wld u help me submit?, im at ibadan.

@chimezie...sent u a pm.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast