+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Graduate Tellers Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank (Ikeja - GRA, Opebi)

Graduate Tellers Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank (Ikeja - GRA, Opebi)

Standard Chartered Bank, As one of the world's most international banks, with a unique presence in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we provide career opportunities to an enormously diverse workforce. Our size and reach provide employees with opportunities for international experience, operating across many countries, interacting and learning from other cultures.

W attract talented individuals from all over the world. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. We strive to make Standard Chartered a great place to work by creating an engaging, inclusive and safe environment that rewards success and encourages employees to take control of their personal development. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.

We recruiting to fill the following Standard Chartered Bank vacancies:
    Job Title: Teller - Ikeja - GRA, Opebi

Job ID: 277818
    Job Function: Consumer Banking
    Full/Part Time: Full-Time
    Regular/Temporary: Permanent

Job Description
    Processing of customers cash/cheque/transfer teller related transactions

Key Roles & Responsibilities
    Processing of daily counter services relating to petty cash withdrawals from the clients accounts
    Ensure that payments are made in accordance with customer mandates and necessary checks and confirmation are made for all amounts within authorised call back limits
    Processing of clients request which will include refunds and fund remittance requests on their accounts
    Ensure that naira cash on hand are kept within authorised limits and in accordance with laid down policy in order to minimise the risk to the bank.
    Ensure adequate minimal control / safeguard of naira cash held in till box
    Ensure that physical and current cash is reconciled to the manual and system records on a daily basis
    Ensure that cheques both in house and other bank cheques are processed with accurate value date
    Ensure the accurate posting of transactions into the clients account with the relevant narrative details
    Other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
    Qualifications & Skills
    Minimum 2.2 BSc degree
    Basic computer skills and use of microsoft applications
    Knowledge of the bank’s products & services
    Good service skills/etiquette/personal presentation
    In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.

Diversity & Inclusion
    Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
    How To Apply
    To apply, visit Standard Chartered Bank - Careers and at Select Location,select Nigeria-SCB and click Search

Re: Graduate Tellers Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank (Ikeja - GRA, Opebi)

i have been sent an online test about my personality..can someone pls tell me how to go about it..i have done thsi test 4 times and i havent passed..i hear there is a secret to answering the questions...strongly agree,agree,disagree and strongly diagree...please help out

Plz can someone help us with clues on how to pass MBTI/personality tests?

The personality test is one of the easiest tests to pass. All you need to be concentrate on all the question by reading them maybe twice or thrice before answering them and never forget what you have chosen. The logic is very simple. They ask you the same question in different ways. for you to pass, your answer must be thesame. for example, I like to work strictly according to plan (strongly agree, agree, disagree, strongly disagree) ...I am always prepared to handle unforeseen circumstances (strongly agree, agree, disagree, strongly disagree). These two question are meant for the same purpose. so I dont expect someone that likes to work strictly according to plan pick strongly agree for the second question. If you like to strictly work according to plan then you are not prepared for unforeseen changes. Please note that you must not answer personality question to please the examiner, no body will persecute you for your choices, it is the uniformity of your answers that matters. wish you all the best

The personality test is one of the easiest tests to pass. All you need is to be concentrate on all the question by reading them maybe twice or thrice before answering them and never forget what you have chosen. The logic is very simple. They ask you the same question in different ways. for you to pass, your answer must be thesame. for example, I like to work strictly according to plan (strongly agree, agree, disagree, strongly disagree) ...I am always prepared to handle unforeseen circumstances (strongly agree, agree, disagree, strongly disagree). These two question are meant for the same purpose. so I dont expect someone that likes to work strictly according to plan pick strongly agree for the second question. If you like to strictly work according to plan then you are not prepared for unforeseen changes. Please note that you must not answer personality question to please the examiner, no body will persecute you for your choices, it is the uniformity of your answers that matters. wish you all the best

Pls any1 who have idea as to the link or way to acess standard char. Bank
    link for the pers. Test shd assit pls.

@djpraise many 10x 2u for ur contribution. Was about asking same question. Any other contribution on d secret of passing the personality assessment will be highly appreciated..

@djpraise, merci bien!

Thanx djpraise.. Is the personality test same as talent test

I humbly forward this letter to your company showing my interest in the job posting on the naijahotjobs. I am ADEBISI LANRE LEWIS, a graduate of POLITICAL SCIENCE from OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, NIGERIA. I which to know how to apply for the job vaccances and the procedure involved. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adebisi Lanre L View Post
    I humbly forward this letter to your company showing my interest in the job posting on the naijahotjobs. I am ADEBISI LANRE LEWIS, a graduate of POLITICAL SCIENCE from OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, NIGERIA. I which to know how to apply for the job vaccances and the procedure involved. Thanks.
    Dear esteemed graduate of Political Science from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria

Please go here https://cgportal.global.standardchar...APP_SCHJOB.GBL to apply for the jobs that best suit your qualifications..

Thank you.

i have done the test but no info on whether i passed or not

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast