Hello guys, this is another session of admissions into Universities Abroad. Am helping Nigerians that are REALLY INTERESTED IN STUDYING ABROAD to get out of slavery, future delay tactics called strikes while their kids are studying abroad and looting by “profit organizations” like JAMB and Universities (Aptitude test) all in search of education.

I am a registered agent of some universities in USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Netherland, Turkey, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Ukraine, Malaysia, Singapore, Cyprus, Ghana etc. in which am currently studying in one of them. I know it’s not easy to yield to things online but I travelled abroad through a school's agent that i never for one day saw with my eyes but just through this forum.
As a registered agent of the school, I submit your credentials to school directly for reliable, easy and fast processing. Though you may think you can actually submit your papers online and process it but you may never receive any reply or it maybe delayed because preference is given to those submitted directly to them by their agents and you may not stand a chance of getting some incentives from the schools like scholarship opportunities, grants etc.

The next session will start by February 2014 (Spring semester) and we are on it right now which is the best time to process so as for you to plan well financially, for me to secure the admission and SCHOLARSHIP and a cheap hostel accommodation. The school fees ranges from USD1500 – USD25,000 per year, the standard of education here is very high and you stand a chance of getting an INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED DEGREE in your choice course.
To start your processing, forward your enquiries to this email and thereafter, email scanned copies of your WAEC/NECO, Passport photo, International passport (if any), transcripts (for Masters) to

[email protected] or you can contact our Nigeria office at SUCCESS ABROAD STUDIES #248 Ikot Ekpene Road Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Nigeria or call 085291098 or 08174149560 and i'll send you all the necessary details.