Front Desk Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Dahenric Crest Global Consult Limited is a leading service and consultancy firm in Nigeria. We pride ourselves in providing an unparalleled professional experience aimed at bridging the educational divide in institutions, corporate organizations and governmental bodies. we provide excellent International Study package to Students who aspire to attain International Education in reputable Colleges, Universities and Institutions across the Globe.
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
Role and Duties
• Welcome clients, determine nature and purpose of visit,
• Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
• Answering questions and addressing complaints.
• File and maintain records.
• Send mails/documents to clients using computer.
• Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
• Keep a current record of staff members' whereabouts and availability.
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc. )
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Take up other duties as assigned
• He or she is responsible for dispatching courier mails and keeping a record of them.
• He or she has to distribute inwards documents received and responsible for the payments of bills.
• He or she has to work as an in charge of the utilities and maintenance of furniture.
• The candidates must possess HND/OND in any degree from a reputable institution, Preferably a female
• Candidate must be residing in IBADAN
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Eloquence, great dress sense and self confidence are important parameters.
• Strong interpersonal skills and Excellent customer service skills.
• 2 -3 year experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of accounting and scheduling
• Computer skills,Word processing and writing skills
• Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested candidate who satisfy the above requirements should send their CV to [email protected] com with the subject: Front Desk Officer
Note: ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.