+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Friesland test results of 5th Dec.

Friesland test results of 5th Dec.

Has anyone who wrote the Friesland test in Lagos on the 5th of Dec conducted by "workforce" been contacted yet?
    Anyway,i wouldn't expect a yes yet to the above question yet knowing fully well that they invited the whole of Nigerian graduates for a test of which 90% of the only 15 people needed have been know prior to the test.
    Some people came from PH for it even.
    It must be said that over 80% of the persons who wrote in the hall ( i wrote didn't submit that slip they asked for.
    I even almost mistakenly go out with their question after the test when it became unmethodical.

Re: Friesland test results of 5th Dec.

I didn't even get an invitation even after applying. Good luck to all u guys who wrote the test.

I wondered what took workforce so long to announce the result of the test after all it took them just 3 days to mark BAT which more than 10,000 candidates wrote. The implication of the delay is that something is wrong with workforce marking system/Friesland itself. Good luck to every expectant
    it's gonna be alright

I think charityhilson is very correct, 90% of those to be taken have already been decided before the test...........any, goodluck to those still expecting something from friesland/Workforce.

Hi, you see when we talk about re-branding Nigeria, it has to start with an individual. Well, if that is true God Dey. Abuja is my base and i had to travel to Lagos for the FIRST time because of the test. After the test, something that came into my mind was the story in the Bible "The Exodus of Israelite From Egypt." Sincerely speaking the population is something else. I thought i was the only one that came all the way from FCT, no until when i saw a friend that told me he came from Kaduna, a lady Enugu, ....
    May God help us all, Amen.
    Never Give Up In Pursuing Your Dreams...

charityHilson

Hi house, if nothing good comes out from this Worckforce/Friesland stuff,All should take heart bcos alot of things is happening in anything recruitment nowadays.It is only GOD will save us from this world's situation we are just struggling as humans but GOD'S Kingdom is the only solution to unemployment,so let's pray for it and work towards it.Let's just keep on searching till we find.GOD will surely bless us one day as long as this present world continues.I was invited 4 this test but couldn't go bcos of resources,distance and the possibility of getting big jobs like this one in Lagos which I have seen been influenced by tribalism,favoritism and bias after my ordeal with SAHARA GROUP in April/May 2009 despite the sudden IV I received on aThur. night 2 attend interview the following Saturday irrespective of my location.So those who travelled that far to Lagos don't relent even if this didn't favor you.That's why I still like and love GOD o! If to say man be GOD I for don die teytey.............Even your own people no care again.No wonder bible talk am say this time 'Love for many go cool off' But don't allow that to fullfil on you,us and unto this house or forum.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

i read ur comment on friesland test and u sounded like a JWIT. u used words such as 'God's kingdom is the only solution to unemployment'....'love for many go cool off'. that is a cool way of giving an informal witnessing. kip it up.

I saw it in one of the eng. Threads that some people have been called for interview.If dt's true,that will be the magomago of highest order!

Anyhow,God will do the best for every expectant
    it's gonna be alright

maxweber

@osana, if possible that's what we all should be.Hope you're one.Thank JAH.Be strong and be courageous becos our deliverance is at hand. House, never lose hope, GOD knows all our plight and is going to do something in no distant time.Just keep your ways/paths straight and clean.You will surely be rewarded in his own due time.Believe it!!!
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@ baumol. Are you comparing BAT with friesland? Do you not know that BAT is highly organized and would like their things to remain so unlike friesland

i am greatly impressed with the some j wit in the house are usin the opportunity to identify themselves and give informal witnessin. Keep it up. I am also consoled. I wrote the test but currently i am mournin my mum's death. I am happy for the ressurection hope. I hope all of us also take that hope to heart. Jehovah will see us through.

maxweber

@okukponemmanuelose, The pain, the grief, and the feelings of helplessness can seem unbearable but the GOD of all comfort will surely assist you.( 2 corinthians 1:3,4). Accept my sympathy. Jehovah will surely grant our request for a new world. Friesland hopefuls never lose hope......our deliverance is at hand

+ Reply