As an active member of this surveys company you are eligible to participate in paid surveys, earn money by referring friends, and access your account information on the members’ site if it is so!
* What is survey?
* How does it work?
* How do I sign up?

* How do I claim my earning?

What is survey? As, it name implies, it is to ask a large number of people questions to find out their opinions or is the provision of opinions on subjects through questionnaires, etc. An online survey comes in diverse forms, and time limit. Some surveys may take about 15-30 minutes while others could take longer. The good thing about surveys is that it is extremely rewarding. You may get paid, say $5-$55 just for taking a survey that doesn’t take more than 30 minutes.

How does it work? This company has its support companies across the world. Big organizations that need a market for their product; feasibility studies; market trends; customer information and interest, etc. pay huge sums of monies to this survey company to carryout surveys on their behalf. Then the survey company pay you a commission for helping out.

In the end, the advertising company, Survey Company and you gains. The advertising company’s gains in that the funds that would have been wasted in producing and marketing a product that would not have sold is saved. With the surveys, the advertising company is now able to narrow its product to a particular group of persons or community.

How do I sign up? To sign up with a survey program is free. There exist, however, some survey programs that demand for a fee before you may register with them. But as a beginner don’t register with such programs. You may end up been conned. There are a lot of survey programs online that are absolutely free and rewarding too. Although, signing up with a survey program is a little bit more tasking because you will be required to supply more personal information usually, pages open up in sequences as you fill up the online forms. To complete your registration, you must click on the link sent to the email address you registered with.

How do I claim my earning? Claiming your earning or money from the survey site is not that difficult. The checks are sent to the address submitted in your form, which is then cashed here in Nigeria. Please if you are interested to join drop your name & Your email @ Divine [email protected]