+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: First Bank Workforce Test Format

Re: First Bank Workforce Test Format

But it seems d management dere r delibrately interupting d ligth, i sence sometin fishee dere

4parts but u dnt hav tym to count all d question

I rem dis question, dey r all men in govn and all men in senetor, d option i choose is all govn r senator

Is it Jst English and diagrams ?

50 questions in all. Abt 30-35mins. Numerical, verbal, critical and abstract reasoning. The verbal is True, false or cannot say options. One question to on comprehension. Some parts of the numerical are like stories u'v to analysis. If u'r very fast u can answer abt 30-35 questions

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    50 questions in all. Abt 30-35mins. Numerical, verbal, critical and abstract reasoning. The verbal is True, false or cannot say options. One question to on comprehension. Some parts of the numerical are like stories u'v to analysis. If u'r very fast u can answer abt 30-35 questions
    pls read the pm i sent, to u, thank u.

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    I have written. Time is of the essence. Dont waist much time on any questn u find difficult
    that means if time doesnt permit u. U can play gamble in it or leave wit no answer. Wat do u tink. I want u to help out. On my email it was 1:30pm. Yesterday i got sms on phone that I was invited for test 4rm FBN @unilag wit different time 4pm.and different username. Plz wat should i do.

Quote Originally Posted by akilo1 View Post
    I rem dis question, dey r all men in govn and all men in senetor, d option i choose is all govn r senator

that means if time doesnt permit u. U can play gamble in it or leave wit no answer. Wat do u tink. I want u to help out. On my email it was 1:30pm. Yesterday i got sms on phone that I was invited for test 4rm FBN @unilag wit different time 4pm.and different username. Plz wat should i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmmerd View Post
    I left mine blank o

@lawalyato, i also need the 1st bank test format. pls send to [email protected]. Thanx

I suggest u go for the time in the sms u got. I got an sms on sunday stating that i should strictly adhere to the date and time in the sms i had received. The choice is urs still... Goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmmerd View Post
    I suggest u go for the time in the sms u got. I got an sms on sunday stating that i should strictly adhere to the date and time in the sms i had received. The choice is urs still... Goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by t4thayour View Post
    The email msg stated that my test is on tuesday around 1:30pm. The next i got anther two sms phone that my test is tuesday 4pm and different username and password 4rm the one they send to my mail. Do u knw that i ve 2 go along wit my invitation letter bros. Wat do u tink

+ Reply
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast