+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: first bank recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Iykecollins View Post
    Pls guys i have been having problem applying, they are always telling 'error on date of birth', and i have used every format apart from the one stated there and it keeps repeating...pls help
    Some people just like making things difficult for themselves. Why are you creating problem for youself. The format for DoB is YYYY/MM/DD, why are you using something else. Please, learn to follow instructions. It's part of the process. And make sure you type in your discharge cert code as it is on your document by putting a space after the alphabet "A", e.g A 'space' 000******.

Re: first bank recruitment

This is serious problem, so wot happens now since we cant make corrects? is it ok if we apply 2x

Quote Originally Posted by realfond View Post
    I think you are wrong. I can read 'discharge NUMBER' and not discharger code. Then nobody said we should put a space after a letter...if u asking me...writing just the number is what is required.
    If it worked for you fine. But like i said, i did so many with the alphabet included. Remember, letters+numbers on certs cannot not be seperated just like jamb reg numbers. Just because it says discharge cert number doesn't necessarily mean that the alphabet shouldn't be included. Who knows, maybe the computer that will be used for shortlisting candidates had been programmed to scan your discharge cert number starting from the character, "A", and if it doesn't find it you just might not be shortlisted as a result. It's better to be on a safer side, you just ca't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ijeomahruth View Post
    This is serious problem, so wot happens now since we cant make corrects? is it ok if we apply 2x
    how do we make correction? can we apply 2x

dnt apply twice! U may b disqualified.

Quote Originally Posted by davo3286 View Post
    If it worked for you fine. But like i said, i did so many with the alphabet included. Remember, letters+numbers on certs cannot not be seperated just like jamb reg numbers. Just because it says discharge cert number doesn't necessarily mean that the alphabet shouldn't be included. Who knows, maybe the computer that will be used for shortlisting candidates had been programmed to scan your discharge cert number starting from the character, "A", and if it doesn't find it you just might not be shortlisted as a result. It's better to be on a safer side, you just ca't tell.
    I think d issue here is: is dr any oda NYSC cert no. starting with 'B'? If they always start with 'A' den dr is no prob but if dr are odas starting with oda alphabets den we nid to wori

What's with all these confusion. When I typed in my cert number with the A,space and numbers, it said alphabets not required. So I had to remove d alphabet. It might have worked for some, while it didn't work for others. So please let's stop confusing ourselves.

thats right when i typed mine it said numbers only so i had to remove the alphabet, pls dont cause confusion in this forum

Hmm, sincerely u guys are just creating confusion as it is always the case with this house,u forget that this is Nigeria and GOD EXISTS. I made a mistake, but believe me am resting comfortably in it without stress, worries or headache. Whether u type in with alphabet, without alphabet, wrong code, right code, wrong number, right number, does not really matter. u may be surprised that those who made mistakes, will be called, after their mistakes, over those who got it right. Whether u made a mistake or not, forget about it, pray over it and start preparing for test. dO NOT RE-APPLY again.

discharge certificate code usually comprises of a letter and nos. with no space in between e.g 11A123456789

Quote Originally Posted by davo3286 View Post
    This is not correct. In every NYSC discharge cert number, there is a space after the letter, i.e before the digit ( e.g A 000...).

Guys, type in your discharge cert number as it is on the document. Don't forget to leave a space after the alphabet. NOTE: the alphabet is among the code.
    Wen I included d letter A in mine it failed to submit saying it is only figures dat r required dere. And wen I removed it, I got d succesful applicatn message.

Quote Originally Posted by osvicom View Post
    I think d issue here is: is dr any oda NYSC cert no. starting with 'B'? If they always start with 'A' den dr is no prob but if dr are odas starting with oda alphabets den we nid to wori
    Exactly, I tink dat is it. Is dere anybody in d house dat has his/her nysc cert numba beginnin wit any oda letter oda dan A?

Quote Originally Posted by Rossyj View Post
    Exactly, I tink dat is it. Is dere anybody in d house dat has his/her nysc cert numba beginnin wit any oda letter oda dan A?
    @Rossyj me dont think there's any oda dat has anoda letter.. its usually begins with "A".. To this effect, i strongly advice @davo3286 to re-apply (if possible) cos wen me used the letter, me saw an error message display thus "only numbers required"

+ Reply
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast