+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: first bank recruitment

Re: first bank recruitment

foranyone dat is still avin problem wit d site,use dis link FIRST BANK NIGERIA APPLICATION PORTAL

Thank u guyz

First Bank 2011 Graduate Recruitment programme

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC 2011 GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAMMEWelcome to the dedicated electronic application portal for the First Bank of NigeriaPlc 2011 Graduate Recruitment Programme.REQUIREMENTS FOR SHORTLISTING CANDIDATES*. Not more than 27 years old by February 2012*. Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate*. Minimum of BSC with"Second Class Lower" or HND with "Upper Credit"*. Year of graduation not earlier than 2007Additional requirments;*. Analytical in reasoning*. Passionate & result driven*. Excellent communication skills*. Proficient in the use of MSExcel, Word and Power Point at the leastApplication ProcessThe recruitment process starts when you have submitted your application online and the confirmation page appears on your screen indicating ”application successfully submitted”.Communication ProcessShortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS and e-mail.There are instances when e-mail messages go into spam/junk folder; you are therefore encouraged to check these folders as well as your inbox when you receive an SMS in respect of your application.For enquiries, please email [email protected] call our help desk between 8:30am – 12:00 noon and 2:00pm - 4:30pm on Monday – Friday ONLY on 08129207978, or 08100444591. (No SMS Please)Response to all enquiries in respect of the application processwill close 24hrs after the deadline for the submission of application i.e. 30/12/2011 Click Here to Apply FIRST BANK NIGERIA APPLICATION PORTAL

Quote Originally Posted by georgeee View Post
    Are u sure u are not blind?
    @Georgee na u first find trouble na?? U asked him if he was blind. And u @Rossyj, if u ask me, Na question Rossy ask u o, e never reach fight matter. Bt if una insist, den i agree with @Peppie... Make una exchange numbers via inbox, meet somewhere and dig it out.... Bt inbox me d venue too cos i go like watch d fight..

Quote Originally Posted by chuxtar View Post
    @Georgee na u first find trouble na?? U asked him if he was blind. And u @Rossyj, if u ask me, Na question Rossy ask u o, e never reach fight matter. Bt if una insist, den i agree with @Peppie... Make una exchange numbers via inbox, meet somewhere and dig it out.... Bt inbox me d venue too cos i go like watch d fight..
    D fear of d Lord is d beginnin of wisdom so, I'd rada withdraw n leave him to God.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossyj View Post
    D fear of d Lord is d beginnin of wisdom so, I'd rada withdraw n leave him to God.
    aite... Nice decision if u ask me.. If everyone in Naija was like u, we'll have no kidnappin, bombing anf theft... I Love dat

Dragnet handled 1st bank recruitment exercise months ago up to interview stage,now workforce is handling this. I pray it is concluded this time around.

Hello house. Did anyone get an email confirmation after applying? I didn't get 1 and i'm just curious about whether or not we're supposed 2

I lv dix forum oh! Rorssy i like ur style.

Does ur test center determine ur job location placement,if eventually give d job @ d end of d recruitment process?

Quote Originally Posted by gboye_1 View Post
    Hello house. Did anyone get an email confirmation after applying? I didn't get 1 and i'm just curious about whether or not we're supposed 2
    No e mail confirmation 2 box.U ll simply get a confirmation mess/e on d app page,with an info lyk “application successfully submitted,U ll b contacted within 7 days after d close of application process if shortlisted".I presume dat shub be by 7th Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by creamyprieto View Post
    No e mail confirmation 2 box.U ll simply get a confirmation mess/e on d app page,with an info lyk “application successfully submitted,U ll b contacted within 7 days after d close of application process if shortlisted".I presume dat shub be by 7th Jan.
    yes that is true. Im sure they want to recruit now to start up by january.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast