+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: first bank recruitment

Re: first bank recruitment

whats d quiz like peeps.......................HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Does dos have any effect †̥ those that didn't get de sms? Does it mean der app was complete? Confused

how can a text be sent to complete ur reg with a jan 3 deadline and at the same time you are asked to complete a questionaire. something is wrong here, i smell error in the text. Besides, i didn't get any text/email.

Quote Originally Posted by chinexannex View Post
    how can a text be sent to complete ur reg with a jan 3 deadline and at the same time you are asked to complete a questionaire. something is wrong here, i smell error in the text. Besides, i didn't get any text/email.
    or could this be that those of us who didn't get the text filled our applications completely?

I dont undastnd ds msg al of u ar tokn u rcvd. I didnt rcv any mail lik dat o. Infact,y shu it b wrkforc, y nt fbn on der own. De sed de wil stat ivitn ple 7daz afta d deadline, so wot is dz mails n txt al about. Pls help clarify us. Thanks n hapi new yr.

Quote Originally Posted by chinexannex View Post
    or could this be that those of us who didn't get the text filled our applications completely?
    chinex..., u ar rit o. I did nt rcv any tin lik dat too. I smell junk n scam frm wot ar sayn. We hav 2 b kefl n prayafl, many of us in desperation might b dcv. God wil hep every1 of us,amen! Hapi nw yr.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbygabo View Post
    Yea.....true..... Hav answer d quiz already!!
    HAPI NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL. Pls wat is d quiz like ? Pls reply ASAP

Na wa o. Levels don dey work. Application neva clos som alredy writin quiz. Was it "u'll be contacted 7 dayz AFTER or BEFORE application closes" lolzz

I also got the message yesternite. A senior staff of FBN told me that the recruitment has been assigned 2 a company.

Pls lets not confused ourselves. Its a test message not mail and its from workforce confirmed, cos its on their site dat u will take d quiz. I guess its a kind of way 2 reduce nos of those dat wil b invited for aptitude test. I did mine and it congratulate me dat if am successful they will get back to me shortly.
    The quiz is five questions and u have 5 mins. Here are d questns i can remember 4rm d 5:
    1. Which state was d first bank of fbn located in west africa
    2. Who was d MD in year 2007
    3.What was d significant thng dat happen in fbn in year 2004 dat makes it memorablf 4 it
    4. Where is d first headquarters of fbn situated in lagos
    I NO REMEMBER D LAST ONE O. SUM1 TOO SHOULD HELP OUT. I HOPE THIS HELP. ONE LUV

Quote Originally Posted by adeyemicrown View Post
    Na wa o. Levels don dey work. Application neva clos som alredy writin quiz. Was it "u'll be contacted 7 dayz AFTER or BEFORE application closes" lolzz
    Application has closed...dey have been compiling d names since.... D quiz is a stage b4 d aptitude test..... Goodluck peeps...

Quote Originally Posted by stevewale View Post
    Pls lets not confused ourselves. Its a test message not mail and its from workforce confirmed, cos its on their site dat u will take d quiz. I guess its a kind of way 2 reduce nos of those dat wil b invited for aptitude test. I did mine and it congratulate me dat if am successful they will get back to me shortly.The quiz is five questions and u have 5 mins. Here are d questns i can remember 4rm d 5:1. Which state was d first bank of fbn located in west africa2. Who was d MD in year 20073.What was d significant thng dat happen in fbn in year 2004 dat makes it memorablf 4 it4. Where is d first headquarters of fbn situated in lagosI NO REMEMBER D LAST ONE O. SUM1 TOO SHOULD HELP OUT. I HOPE THIS HELP. ONE LUV
    Abeg who knows the answers to this questions before i log on to it...oiya, lets show corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbygabo View Post
    Application has closed...dey have been compiling d names since.... D quiz is a stage b4 d aptitude test..... Goodluck peeps...
    Abeg do u have any ideas to d anwers 2 dis questions

+ Reply
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast