+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: FIRS test Fraudlent

Re: FIRS test Fraudlent

thank you all my fellow brothers for bringing back my lost hope. we pray dey will call us bcos am desperate to get this FIRS job seriously.one love

i like this site4
    it shows that most Nigeria graduates still believe in themselves and not what those failures use to say that they are frustrated.

hear and hear this
    GOD is GOOD and HE never fail. So He'll locate every one of us in a mighty way
    keep moving

Mr. Retired Corper, as fellow naijahotjobbers advised, just keep praying and be hopeful. I heard from a very reliable source that FIRS indeed has started calling people for a second round of assessment/test/interview but they are starting from the top, meaning from the Managerial Position then Assistant Manager and so on till they get to the graduate/entry level position. Just keep praying as we all are and by Allah's grace we shall get there

Lets keep praying. the God of heaven wil remeber us.

Mr Retired Corper, always have this words with you "Paslm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart, and Job 22 :21-29 Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee.
    Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart.
    If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
    Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks.
    Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver.
    For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God.
    Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.
    Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
    When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person" along with this is Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success" Stay Bless.

why are we sufferness our self in dis country, it seem any time we wrote a test we will not get d result. why are we play man-no-man, why pple are so bias, and we are producing alot of graudate every year witout job,well firs we need our result wheather good or bad let me no my faith after d whole stress.

pls let us get d latest gist oh. thanks

Living life and being ''jobless'' is not really really easy, you just need to be there to understand the feelings of Mr. Retired Corper but, i do not support the way he used some ''bad'' words and i expect that as Graduates who wants to be employed by an employer, we SHOULD watch our tenses.

We should know where to cross the ''t's'' and how to dot the ''i's''. It's just an advice which i think will go a long way in helping us to secure a (good) job.

All thesame, i think Mr. Retired Corper has learnt some good lessons now about the usage of some words.

Do not loose hope, forget about ''Man know Man'' syndrome and just keep trying. If the job is for you, it's for you.

God will see everyone through as HE has seen me through, Amen.
    frankwins

I no blame Mr. Copper. He's groaning from the bottom of his heart. 10.000 Naira?!! That na my 2 months alawi in NCS. But hey, you just have to be optimistics. These days all men gatto do some xtra mile running to get what one wants.One thing i still do not lyk is this: why should you be writing xzams, test and d lkys to get placements? Haven'y you done enough of that back in skool? Where i skool dey don't do all that. Just meet the requirements and BANG!!! your job's at your table. Believe me fellas, someone's getting tired of all these protocol--they aint worth the stress, not that i care; To my dear copper, just hang on to the Lord, He knows where you ache; In d nighttime, it will be daytime again, abi? PPP wouldn't sing it more better. God bless nigerian youth.

YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER IS ON YOUR DOORPOST

all these are speculations.i dont want to be pessimistic but realistic.i did mine at afrihub in UNEC,Enugu.and i know a friend that went for the second stage in port harcourt.he is an entrant.but what i dont know is the post he applied for.
    the worst thing that can happen to anybody is for someone to break ur heart twice.if u are giving 100% hope on this,u might be a victim.its good to be optimistic but prepare for the worst should anything happen,afterall it took FIRS one year before they called for test.
    cheerio!!!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12