+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FIRS test Fraudlent

FIRS test Fraudlent

i wish to inform all those that wrote the firs test that am disappointed at the way the test was conducted. why didnt they send us our score? how would one know whether he has passed or fail? recently some people were sent an sms for a second round of test.what is the faith of those dat hav not been sent. The whole recruitment stuff is aimed at decieving individuals. i stay in maiduguri and i wrote my test in yola, do u knw how much the transportation and hotel accomodation costed me? FIRS, DRAGNET

Re: FIRS test Fraudlent

ok Mr Retired Corper! do you think by saying all the things u've said will make it better or get you a job? Do u know that 4 everything there is a process? Do you also think that you are the only one not contacted? or travelled to write the test?
    What you mr friend should do is pray, pray and pray for yourself n with the right attitude you will get a job if u dont av one.
    essini

i hia u my broda but the ten thousand naira wey i spend for the process, na im dey pain me pass. its even more than somones salary but as an unemployed graduate with a 2:1, its not fair

I believe that tha FIRS test is just for formality. it is another way of exploiting the applicant. becouse such of test is just like a lotery and more ever before the conduction of that test, they have already know whom they want to give the job. pls nigerians should stop decieving themselve. it is evil and inhuman treatment. But one day, my God will remember me, i know is going to be glorious for no one can denied that.

SORRY MR RETIRED CORPER GOD WILL GIVE U A BETA JOB OH NO STRESS URSELF

Believing God mr Hyela will make you among thousands of graduates wh wrote the test, you will be counted lucky. if the job is yours, it is yours, no one can take it from you, lets forget about man know man, we are killing ourselves each time we put man before God.

Mr retired corper, no one has been called for the second stage of the test please be informed, those contacted last time were those who missed the test for one reason or the other.

i never believed for onces that its cos i dont have someone to help me get a job that is why am jobless,even if before i finished school i was trusting my daddy to assist me as a manager in a big company, nothing came through him, i had to lean on God after two months of staying at home, i always believed God and only God, now God has been Faithfull than i thought HE is. I have two big multinational Jobs to choose from.

My secret is giving and praying, annoint yourself for your glorious future that was what i did.

We will get there as God lives.

oyio u r an inspiration

@Oyio...u r just my mirror....cuz ma story is exactly lyk urz.....9aija gradz...just wana tell y'll dt u shld av diz blv "therez just enuff jobz 2 go round"...all we nd is Godz directn & the rite attitude 2 bk it up...aite....stay blessed....

hi mr copper what u need now is to bliv in God and let ur Faith work. We will get there
    U have in u what can make u to be great. What u need to do is to discover it

i dont want naijahotjobbers to be bad losers.i wrote the test but i was not contacted-(@ Oyio,they ve done the second stage),and i am not complaining.maybe thats Gods way of making me a multi-millionaire in my field if i should stop looking for govt jobs.there are better days ahead and some people have written many tests without success.
    so if you lose,stand up and fight again.may we also watch our gramma,we are graduates.i am out.````

The truth of the matter is that the job is for real. The applicants are running into hundreds of thousands. processes and procedures must be observe.however, you may still be contacted. good luck
    DETERMINATION TODAY LEADS TO SUCCESS TODAY

Mr retired corpa, those pple dat were called 4 d 2nd round test were d ones dat applied for mgt positions. This 2nd round test is to assess aplicants based on d positions they applied for. jst keep ur fingers crossed and ve faith if u did't apply 4 mgt position.

FIRS

Thank you guys for clarifying the whole thing. I applied for the Graduate entry level and i thought i had missed out when i heard you say they were being invited for 2nd stage.

@ poster, please change the title of this thread. It is no more fraudulent
    L

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast