+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: FIRS results out?

Re: FIRS results out?

PLS APPLICANTS THAT HAD THEIR TEST IN LAGOS ( ESPECIALLY ADEBAYO AKANDE CENTER, IKEJA) SHOULD PLS TELL THE HOUSE IF ANYONE HAS GOTTEN THE RESULT.

Pls,anybody from Lagos should let us know.I did my own in Lagos and i have not received any sms.Pls, am waiting to hear from anybody that did its own in Lagos on 27th.

predicts footbal matches&win big. nairabet.com referal code.M9XD5PAK

I need assistance pls. Now that the result is out, i have a little problem: i honstly cant remeber the position i applied for but guess its the entry level position. house pls, has anyone got a list of available vacancies posted cos i tried retrieving it from the site but it proved abortive. pls respond.

pls house, i need help. i actually cant remember the position i applied to during the firs application. result is out now and i am a little confused cos i've tried checking the site out again but couldnt access the list of vacancies again. i know it sounds somehow but when applications are so many but i accept my carelessness. does anyone have any idea of the various available vacancies of how i can get to see it. thanks alot

Pls!,has anyone in Ogun State,precisely those that did their own in OTTA(AfriHUB) gotten his/her result.I will appreciate kind response from anybody if furnished me with update.Thanks.

yes wrote in lagos, same centre and i recieved a text to come for second stage

if there's anything i hate,it's people being stingy with information.instead of giving details some are shouting about receiving an sms.put down the link so that those who did not receive the sms-maybe bcos of network,low battery or something-could login and know whether they are shortlisted.
    if the job is not urs,no hide and seek will take you there,remember.

House, we all did not take the tests at the time therefore we can't expect our results to be all out at once. some people are going for their second stage of the recriutment exercise today while some are still waiting to be alerted throug sms. i think we all should exercise patience and see wat happens. 'am yet to receive mine as well.
    This is the age of internet revolution. Nigeria WATCHOUT!!!!!!!

Anyway Guys, the result is out. Those who received the second text message are those that passed the test and still in contention for all the post advertised. Sorry guys, it's hard to say, we have to wait for another opportunity sometime.

Hello, we all know how important this issue is let us not play over it, If u hv't got any text don't give people heart attack becos God wil never forgive u.

Yeah i had my test at Adebayo Akande center and I've gotten the text. pls any body in the house with present information on how it went today with the functional area test? Mine is tomorrow . Pls HELP

House, please i wrote mine in Enugu could any one tell me if there is further information. based on applicants from Enugu.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast