A fast growing establishment in Nigeria rooted in information technology with a wide reach in the telecom industry needs vibrant work force to occupy the position below:
Position Description: Finance Manager
As Finance manager, you will be responsible for the financial health of the organization. Produce financial reports, direct investment activities, develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of the organization.
With accurate management of funds in such a manner to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and also ensure adequate control structure is in place. You will be required to carry out financial analysis for the purpose of forecasting, budgeting, cost reduction, and reviewing operational performance.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage outsourced functions.
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
- Oversee Investments
- Manage the preparation of the company's annual budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall levels
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
Qualified Applicants/candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or equivalent business experience in banking, treasury and accounting, with over 7 years of progressively responsible experience for a major/high growth company or division of a large corporation.
Preference will be given to candidates with: -
· A Master’s degree in a financial or accounting course.
· A professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA).
Medicals for 4 dependants for married candidates.
One million annual performance bonus (for achieving specified KPIs)
Send all applications to [email protected] and [email protected], application closes on friday 14th April, 2017.