+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Online CV Submission / Registration

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Online CV Submission / Registration

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is looking for the best people from all parts of the country who are committed to serving the Nigerian people to register and submit their CVs online. This new process applies to ALL applicants, including those who have recently applied using the old application process (via a physical application form).

Federal Civil Service Commission - FCSC CV Submission 2012

We have updated the recruitment process to make it easier for capable Nigerians to apply for a job in the Federal Civil Service Commission. The new process not only eases the application process itself but gives more Nigerians an opportunity to apply to the Federal Civil Service Commission, and allows the Federal Civil Service Commission become more efficient in processing job applications. Copied from: www..com

This new process applies to ALL applicants, including those who have recently applied using the old application process (via a physical application form).

The new application process is as follows:
    You are required to register and obtain your login details (ID and password). Please remember your login details, it will be required each time you want to apply for a particular vacancy. If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it and an email will be sent to your e-mail address.
    After registration, in order to apply for any of the vacancies listed, update your CV, then follow the "Available vacancies" link provided. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy. Copied from: .com-
    The new improved application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time. This is useful for example in the event that you may have completed a new course relevant to the job you are applying for. To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
    You may now proceed to apply.

http://dragnetnigeria.com/fcsc/index.aspx

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Online CV Submission / Registration

Y dragnet? Nonsense.

They α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ so dump to read between †ђξ lines.....Dragnet is so biased,porous A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ not transparent.I wonder why †ђξ Feds will so confined I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђȋ̝̊̅§ foolish dragnet people.

@ehis.. LMAO.. Very annoying. I hate dragnet

Dragnet again!!! OMG y evils now

Dont hate them pls.... See it as a hurdle to pass.......

Dragnet again? Hmmm...

I tot we ve done dis registration b4?

dragnet na trash now!

I hate em with passion

i've done this registration seven month ago without any response. God dey sha

this exam was written last week na. I was at owerri 4 diamond bank aptitude test. Owerri was also a centre 4d civil service test. I met many of them who told me dat they submitted hard copied forms since march. Is it dat they want 2start d recruitment afresh. Govt things self, wayo wayo everywhere. And of all people, dragnet. Dragnet what is my score 4d last flour mills test?. I bow 4 una o!

+ Reply