+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Fapris recruitment & training (finl) are they real or scam?

Fapris recruitment & training (finl) are they real or scam?

Pls who knows about FAPRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) for they are inviting for interview

Hi members of the forum,

Pls who knows about FAPRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) for they are inviting for interview...

I received an invitation from FAPRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) dis afternoon at d office inviting me for interview {via text message} at UBA Bank Anthony Way Maryland Lagos near kings Way bus stop and i was asked to come along wit writing materials/WAEC scratch card or N400 for the scratch card.

Please what in d world are they asking for scratch card or N400 for? and what are they recruiting for? Please anyone in d house wit valuable info should please hint me if they are real or not and if any other person was invited now or before pls what was ur experience.

Please let us know for God bless u as u do this...THANX

Re: Fapris recruitment & training (finl) are they real or scam?

Guys pls help this chiefo out...One love

scammers. oriaifo I thought in ur last post, wen u were giving advice to a sme1 who said he wnts 2quit his job of 45k, u said u were a marketer & now u're now in a managerial role? So how come u who is a manager,is being invited 4 a test in a place were u were asked 2 bring a WAEC scratch card or 400naira? oriaifo& actor- U& ur friend are scammers, thieves, isi-ewu, nonsense.

i got the same sms anybody with useful info

@pretty stace,

Point of correction its as if u got ur head turned upside down while u were reading dat post 4 what i did say in dat post was dat i started as a commission marketer and here i am in a managerial role with a group of companies in VI.

Its amazing that some of us in these forum have lost d value of been in such a honorable forum for people like PRETTY STACE or what he or she calls herslf are just out of it for here i am asking for info and here u are telling me 'trash' about what i said as if its contribute to what i am asking for.

Humm!!! God help us for its not everybody that is happy for some person success for they are self centered/minded such we have in a fellow like PRETTY STACE if not u wouldn't have step ur bound.

Please i still need valuable info for those that will be kind hearted to give such info for God bless u as u do dat for 'opportunities most times come like a thief and drop by when u least expect' so my brothers and sisters kindly grap or go for opportunities for 'as i dey so i no send anybody even my employee'

Oriaifo,Run for your dear life. Those guys are fake/scammers. i wont say more than that

@georgeee,

'Bros u won give me heart attack' for my heart almost jumped out of my chest when i saw ur reply moreso i was greatly shocked on my sit at the office after finish reading d message.

For pls enlight me more probably d whole house members so that we know d true colour they are.

Thanx and pls any other person with useful info can pls reply also but pls in details...

@pretty stace,
    I hope my earlier post in response to ur post didn't offend u for if it does 'I AM SORRY' for i felt bad wit ur response which is due to ur lack of proper understanding or mis-communication of my post reply to someone that needed advise.

Basically i hate to be mis-quoted though we are all humans with our mistakes and wrongs for i wasn't feeling really happy at the office this morning but now i am ok. SO WAS UP WIT u? pls ohhh!!! i am still and always b ur lovely forum member for give us valuable info if u have about this "Fapris recruitment & training (finl) are they real or scam". for i know u hav alot to dish out about this people.

+ Reply