+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Easy Way To Register For Internet Banking At GTbank Without Filling Forms Or Token

Easy Way To Register For Internet Banking At GTbank Without Filling Forms Or Token

I should point out that i have great respect for this forum and all it users, i am so happy to join your cabal.
    Not to waste much of your time, this is just a few steps process without the need to fill any form or purchasing token before you will be allow to register.
    I will assume you have enough airtime on your phone, if not you can wait till weekend and use *888*Mtn Pin# to get 200% of your airtime as bonus.

• Dial GTbank customer care number 08039003900, you will be asked to choose a language of your choice and then from the voice that follows press two (2) when they ask if you want to obtain your Log-in details and you will be transfer to a customer care agent who will ask you some details regarding your account like account number, DOB, Phone number, Maidens Name e.t.c before he/she will transfer you to a voice bot/app or whatever you want to call it.
    • But before you allow him/her to do that ask for your USER ID and write it down.
    • Now you have been transferred to a voice, you will be asked to enter your User Id follow by the # key, after doing that you will be asked to enter your password follow by the # key and finally, you will be asked to confirm your password and again follow by the # key.
    • If successful or not, it will let you know. Now visit www.gtbank.com with your Pc preferably and at almost bottom right corner of the page, you will see internet banking, click on the log-in tab and login with your username and password for verification. But if you have token, you will have access to more features of internet banking.

Less i forget, i blog on Money Making Ideas and Smartphone related stuffs at www.rasaqtech.com just in case.

Re: Easy Way To Register For Internet Banking At GTbank Without Filling Forms Or Toke

You can get everything you need to know about Nigerian banks internet banking @ NaijNaira
    CEO of NaijNaira.com

+ Reply