+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 103 of 373 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,327 to 1,339 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

@bravehost
    Ow u mean u will knw if u dey successful via di interractions ? Dem go tell u immediately niii

@axeman, they go ask u say if they carry u go xyz if u go like am and whether u get who u go stay there with..

@Jemimark..be sure τo send мє a PM wit Ųя contacts.

@bravehost
    B4 nko ow I no go like am

If you receive this message, it means you are probably online. Then why not take a few minutes to complete this FREE online registration on VIRTAPAY http://www.virtapay.com/r/areolaseyi and earn an instant $100 plus another $20 daily once you access ur account everyday. You can transfer you earnings into any of you local bank accounts and access them using your ATM (Debit) cards. This is not free money. Of course you work for it by just accessing you VIRTAPAY account daily, just that you are being paid for more than what you work for. If you choose to earn more, there are some other exciting packages which can give you more. Click http://www.virtapay.com/r/areolaseyi to register and earn an instant $100.
    If you are not satisfied, feel free to de-activate your account. Registration is FREE!!!

@moi na wat sort of rubbish is dt . Pls dnt ever try dat again .

Guys pls ignore di poster so dt we dnt start abusing him/her and derail from our important discussion.

Av done mine. Ds guys there r top management staffs. Nothin like 3rd stage ooo from d whole tin. Well just knw more abt ur course. For dos dt did an management related course, den prepare well. I studied philosophy and was told to talk abt socrates, aristotes, etc. It got to a point I was told to stop. Just audible and show dem u knw wot u r saying. See u at d training school

@ those in the hause who's gt deirs 2moro let's hook up ooo make we knw each oda. Pm me.

@ those in the hause who's gt deirs 2moro let's hook up ooo make we knw each oda. Pm me. Mine is 4 9am 2moro

@fems12, all de best o! So u tink dere's notin lik 3rd stage?? It beta be o! Cos we dnt nid more hurdles in dis race o...instead,let dem shorten de gaps. Congrats 2 all dat hd theirs 2day..& success wishes 2 axeman & co on urz 2morro. Questions wil only com frm ur area of strength in Jesus name, can i hear a loud Amen.

I dnt think there will be a 3rd stage,I was ask to talk about elect/elect engr A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ also I was asked to choose a topic I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my course A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ explain to them,4 me I choose solar energy,I wasn't ask where will they send me to,I was suprised... Guys 4 2mao,go I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ do your best..cheers!

Guys...d so called 3rd stage is actually a chat with d GMD, which is after u've done medicals. The lady i asked said they just started it. She also said she doesn't think anyone would be dropped at dat stage. For mine i was asked 2 introduce myself, why i had a 2:2 and not 2:1, and why do i think people get distracted in the 1st year of university, also why i did a training on safety,and what use it would be 2 d coy. And what makes me better dan d other interviewees...Nothing on my course or posting....So its in God's hand now oh. Dey said we will hear from them on or b4 2moro evening...

@king_fisher..were u askd why u wanted to wrk with diamond bank..if yes, pls wat was ur response?

+ Reply