Kimberly Ryan is a leading provider of HR professional services in Africa. Our business exists in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Kenya and Uganda.
Customer Service Officer
The Customer Service officer is a first point of contact for customers.
The primary role of a Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person.
Key Duties & Responsibility
The range of inquiries and requests Customer service officers may respond to include:
- Identify customer needs
- Inquiries and requests on banking products and services such as savings, cheque, business and loan accounts, telephone banking and internet services
- Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges.
- Open new accounts/Closing accounts
- Alterations to existing savings and cheque accounts
- Promote bank products and services
- Refer customers to appropriate banking services and representatives
- Refer customers who request to open business accounts and business credit cards to Customer Service Supervisor
Education & Experience
Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
Bank tellers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service including efficient and accurate Transaction processing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings account withdrawals.
- Cash checks
- Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures and regulations including periodic batching of cashed checks.
- Process credit card cash advances.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
- Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Providing additional products including Cashier’s Checks, Personal Money Orders.
- Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
- Represent the Bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers,
- potential customers and co-workers
- Comply with all department and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Minimum of OND certificate in relevant course
- Previous teller experience preferred but not required
Method of Application
Click here to apply online
Find Jobs in Nigeria Today at http://www.jobstoday.com.ng