+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS EXAM

CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS EXAM

hi house, is anybody knows the cut off mark? i really need that job badly.

Re: CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS EXAM

35 nd above 4rm unreliable source.also nid dat job too madly,salary is 80gig 4 graduates nd may b reviewed nxt year,will start using light firearms also nxt year. Bros dat job 2222gbask.i

Bros,d information u gave is not clear enough.pls,try 2 elaborate it more

Jak

Situation report from NSCDC(civil)exam held on 19th Dec at GSS Garki proved dat 9ja is advancing toward irregularities and unseriousness since cordinators couldn't handle the explosive,dense,heart skiping crowd 4 d exam therefore the candidates did their exams anywhere,on the field,bush,mamaputs corners,in cars,on their way home,without supervisors but just endeavour to hand it over to any uniform man ur eye can spot anywhere even in ur house so long u finished.
    NO time limit exept those of us who fought there way into d hall where normal exam was conducted. infact,it will reflect on the score.
    Kai,Nigeria we HAILL THEE.

my comment be say dis guy benemeka which skul u go sef, 'is anybody knows', na wooooooh. ar u a graduate or skul cert. no post any other tin here unles u go work on ur english. concern house members make we call dis guy to order

who is even sure that the scripts will be marked. what happened @ GSS garki abuja was more like filing of forms & nt tst
    An expert was once an ammature!!!

chakaz

I have even being wondering if the so called aptitude is marked in this country, except in 'very few' multinationals.NSCDC Boss in Abia State Nathaniel Obong claims that have zero corruption in their agency.Come to think of it Nigerian graduates HND,BSc,MSc and P.H.Ds writing tests in a very dirty Umuahia Township Stadium with their scripts on their hands and laps.Oh my GOD Please listen to our prayers.I wonder what it will be with this present graduates when they get to power or heading any organization.They have even started saying what they will do.........
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber, ur own case was mild compared to those @ abuja d centre of unity where the overall boss supervised ...contd

...Abuja test was supervised by d DG of nscdc where hnds, b.sc & phd holder wrote d exam under harsh sun siting on grond

what we saw on saturday wasn't new;its just that naija is so disorganised. If they say we should write d exam inside our house it wont be a big deal..Well, i was somewhere close to d Fire Service quarters far in the bush 'Writing my Exam' with two fat jumbo ganja. Shebi dem wan kill peson bcos of job. Oya mak we bgin. From Reliable source 3.8 million submitted application, 35+ 000 came and wrote, but guess how many they want? 2000!!! isn't that wonderful?!!!

maxweber

@chakaz, if we say that they have selected those they want,is it an allegation?There was no mild situation in NSCDC tests.They are claiming zero corruption let's sit back and watch what they will act next year.It is a pity for Nigeria.May GOD save us o!
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

hello all how far abt the test

+ Reply