+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Chrisstahl nig recruiting graduate trainees(a memeber of leventis group)

Chrisstahl nig recruiting graduate trainees(a memeber of leventis group)

Chrisstahl Nig. Ltd (A member of the Leventis Group) which has just been recently established in Nigeria urgently requires competent, brilliant and result oriented Sales Engineer and Graduate Engineer Trainee here in Lagos, Nigeria.

Sales Engineers
    Responsibilities:

• Maintaining relationship with existing Company clients and developing new contacts throughout Nigeria.
    • Development and delivery of product demonstrations
    • Presenting and promoting the product to customers and at field events such as Responsibilities: conferences, seminars, etc.
    • Providing after Sales Technical Support.
    • Preparation of commercial policy with GM and implementation of same accordingly.
    • Furnishing the Product Management Team with customer's requirement and feedback.

Qualification and Key Competencies:

• Must be a Mechanical or Chemical engineer with a minimum of 5 years sales experience.
    • Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in plumbing and industrial product sales (Pipes, Fittings etc.).
    • Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
    • Must possess strong presentation skills.
    • Must possesses 'excellent written and verbal communication skills.
    • Must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, be a self-starter and value opportunity of joining a new high potential venture.
    • Applicants should ideally be between 30 to 40 years Old.
    • Must have a valid driver's license.

Graduate Engineering Trainee
    Responsibilities

• Full involvement in sales process.
    • Contacting, meeting and following up on customer/clients.
    • Contributing to the achievement of company's yearly/quarterly/monthly target.
    • Preparation of monthly sales plan.
    • Interacting with publici private institutions such as Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Construction, Food processing and other major dealers of industrial goods.

Qualification and Key Competencies:

• B.Sc./HND in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of second class upper division from a recognized University, not earlier than 2011
    • Completed his/her one (1) year NYSC programme.
    • Should not be more than 28 years.

Method of Application
    Qualified and interested candidates should send in their detailed resume in Microsoft word format to:
    [email protected] not later than 2 weeks

Re: Chrisstahl nig recruiting graduate trainees(a memeber of leventis group)

im back again................

HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

VISIT: www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

Calvary greetings to you all, I am Pastor William Oladipo,The Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you all to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program that was been introduced to members of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out online so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from the program.

This is about an Online Investment Company that gives individuals and corporate investors the opportunity of earning in their investment platform. When you invest with the company, they trade with your fund on their platform and pay you a 7% interest of your capital daily for ten working days. Then at the end of the ten working days, the company pays back the initial start-up capital you used in investing. For instance if you invest N50,000 the company trades with it and pay you 7% of N50,000 which is N3,500 as an interest daily. Then you will be getting the N3,500 everyday until ten working days, after which the company pays you back the initial start up capital of N50,000 which you used in investing at first. The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

Personally, I joined this programme i'm about to review to you on 16th November 2013. It was been introduced to me by a member of my church who is a regional branch manager with SKYBANK Ibadan. I have lost so much in online and offline businesses like this. I was a victim of WONDER-BANKS, GETWAYCLUB, DOLLAR2DOLLAR, CASHTREE etc and as the saying goes "once bitten, twice shy" i was totally skeptical when he introduced STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT to me due to my past experiences so i didn't want to fall victim again but on a second thought, I gave them a practical trial by investing with them though it wasn't a huge amount of money. I tried them with N500,000 < FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA > worth of investment so that if it flops at the end of the day, i wouldn't loose much but to God be the glory that at the end of the investment plan days, the outcome was positive. i got an alert on my account notifying me of the payment been made.

I went further to learn more about their medius operandi and i realized that there are TWO ways you can earn from them, One is through investing in their different investment plans and the second one is through their referral bonus packages by referring or introducing other people to the programme. you make 20% of your downliners capital. The post you saw from me on the online forum is one of my online campaigns. I also do offline campaigns like SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS etc. I had my previous seminar in and Asaba while my current one will be in Ibadan and Calarba. As i keep telling my referrals, no matter how much i tell them about the genuineness of this programme, it is only practical trials that will fully convince them. So i urge you to give it a trial. As far as myself < Pastor William Oladipo > is concerned, this is real, lots of others and myself are living witnesses.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.......DAYS.......DAILY INTEREST.......INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000...............10......................3,500 ......................................35,000...... ....................85,000
    100,000.............10......................7,000. .....................................70,000....... ...................170,000
    200,000.............10.....................14,000. ...................................140,000........ .................340,000
    300,000.............11.....................21,000. ...................................231,000........ .................531,000
    400,000.............12.....................28,000. ...................................336,000........ .................736,000
    500,000.............15.....................35,000. ...................................525,000........ .................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for
    just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000
    interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000
    The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

BELOW IS THE COMPANY DETAILS

Company Name:................... STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Website:............................... www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com
    (DONT CLICK ON THE WEBSITE, JUST TYPE IT ON YOUR BROWSER AND CLICK ENTER FOR CORRECT ACCESS)
    Email Address:...................... [email protected]
    Helpline:............................... +234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network, Visit www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

OR you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    KADUNA PROVINCE,
    No. 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08098258686

Remain Blessed
    Pastor William Oladipo
    RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

"JESUS CHRIST IS LORD...">>>>

learn how to make 10million naira yearly new business secret http://www.jewelstartup.com call me mfon 08161103322

+ Reply