+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Is Calling!!!

Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Is Calling!!!

Quality & Safety Manager,
    Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited has exicting opportunity within the West Africa Strategic Business Unit for an exceptional individual (current pilot or ex-pilot). The position offers a challenging variety of daily tasks and additionally, allow, the individual to be part of the decision and strategy making process for this dynamic and expanding Business Unit. For a dynamic and motivated candidate the opportunities for career advancement are excellent.

Currently the Business Unit operates across nine bases in Nigeria using lights/mediums/heavies and three fixed-wing aircraft. New helicopters are planned in the coming year and new contracts have been gained from two major IOC’s. Client interaction (internally and externally) will be paramount and candidates should have the ability to interact on a daily basis with a wide range of clients on their associated operational needs and be focused to provide a high level of client service.

Quality & Safety Manager West African Strategic Business Unit (WASBU)

Reporting to the Director of WASBU Operations, this senior position is an essential link in the management team.
    This is an important and influential position, working proactively to continuously improve our quality and safety performance through risk management, safety promotion, audit and investigation. The role also involves liaison with regulatory authorities and the coordination of global safety initiatives.

Key operational accountabilities:
    • The management and supervision of Quality & Safety Department within WASBU operations;
    • The day to day management of the group safety management system, including auditing, reporting and investigation function;
    • Ensuring company standards are maintained;
    • Liaison with regulatory bodies and ensuring company regulatory approvals are maintained;
    • Liaison with global quality & safety department.

Key Leadership competencies required:
    • The ability to develop and implement a Strong Safety Culture
    • The ability to work effectively in a team
    • The ability to manage change
    • Excellent communication skills
    • Global Cultural sensitivity

How to Apply
    Send Applications to

The General Manager- Human Resources
    Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited,
    Old Domestic Wing, Murtala Mohammed Airport P. O. Box 11, Ikeja, Lagos

Closing date: Monday, 1st March 2010
    be ur natural self n don't be a fake person.

Re: Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Is Calling!!!

Quote Originally Posted by felixubong
    My name is Felix Ubong K. Attached herewith is my C.V. Please extract and find my profile
    Quote Originally Posted by felixubong

My name is Felix Ubong Kingsley. I reside in Lagos. I have got 5 years experience in three relating fields. More details are disclosed in my C.V. which is attached herewith.

For your mind now, you don apply for job be that. Idiot! People like you are the ones giving us (Young Nigerian Graduates) bad names. Is naijahotjobs the careers website of the company? Admin. please delete those attachments. Thank you!

+ Reply