+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Bristish Council Recruits

Bristish Council Recruits

The British Council in Nigeria is currently receiving applications for 4 Customer Service Officer Posts in the following locations:
    •2 in Lagos
    •1 in Abuja
    •1 in Kano
    Please state clearly in your application, which of the locations you are applying to work in. You can specify more than one location in order of preference. We will endeavour (but not guarantee) successful candidates’ placements in their preferred locations.

Duties:
    The selected candidates will assist in the delivery of high-quality, customer-focused services, and make sure that the needs of our customers are met. The selected candidates will have a proven track record of successful work in a customer-focused environment, and be adept at team-working as well as working independently. They will be used to meeting demanding deadlines. The selected candidates should have excellent IT skills.

HOW TO APPLY:
    Read through the job description document. To help you understand and complete the application form, read through the How to complete the application and guidance for applicants documents very carefully. Download and complete the application form.
    Listed within the job description document, you will find a number of listed ‘competencies’, read through the competency dictionary for an explanation of the required ‘competencies’. Evidence against those competencies will need to be provided in your application form under the ‘Evidence in support of your application area.

NOTE:
    You are also required to complete the Equal Opportunity Questionnaire. Please complete both the application form and Equal Opportunity Questionnaire electronically and submit to
    [email protected]
    by 10.00a.m on 15 March 2010
    We do not accept letters of interest or CV's

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS.
    http://www.britishcouncil.org/africa-vacancies.htm

Nigeria - Caretaker

The British Council is recruiting for a Caretaker posts in Abuja, Nigeria.

Duties

The selected candidates will assist facilities managers in-country to manage facilities, estate, office vehicles, and procurement as defined in the Regional and Country Delivery Plans in all key sectors of the British Council programme; maintain the office and estate by ensuring security and optimum delivery of customer care including opening and closing of the office premises on schedule every day.

How to apply:

To apply, you need to use the following documents : Job Description, and Application Form, To help you understand and complete the application form, click and read through the ‘How to complete the application’ and ‘guidance for applicants’ documents listed on the left of the page.Listed within the job description document, you will find a number of listed ‘competencies’. Evidence against those competencies will need to be provided in your application form under the ‘Evidence in support of your application’ area. To help you with your competency answers, we have listed the complete ‘Behavioural Competency Dictionary’ and ‘Generic Skills Dictionary’ which are listed on the left of this page.

Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Telephone Applications or enquiries will not be considered. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted

Deadline for Application: 10.00a.m on 26 March 2010

WE DO NOT ACCEPT CVs, HANDWRITTEN APPLICATIONS OR EXRESSIONS OF INTEREST

The British Council is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity and we welcome applications from every section of community. Candidates with special needs should please ask for this information in alternative formats. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We are the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations. We are registered in England as a charity.

Re: Bristish Council Recruits

The job details does not state if you are already a graduate or not, that mean those not yet graduated but maybe part time students can take advantage of this job offer. although I think its also depends on your experience and versatility.
    Trying is what matters in life, not wishing.

Cheers.

@ arlenera,
    YOu're welcome.
    Getting together all the details for the Etisalat jobs and hope to post them this weekend.
    For the Sim REg officers, if you applied they will send out their call soon.
    Get prepare.

Cheers

the job decription for cso in british council is requiring for job refrence no and i did'nt see any num on the form what do i do ibdian? pls tell me

@anibaby,
    Quote Originally Posted by anibaby
    the job decription for cso in british council is requiring for job refrence no and i did'nt see any num on the form what do i do ibdian? pls tell me
    I think you should check the job details description.
    you should see it there.

cheers.

+ Reply