+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Topic: BAT MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, INITATION TO INTERVIEW

Re: BAT MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, INITATION TO INTERVIEW

i think this interview is not 4 mgt trainee becos d pple recieving d mails wrote their test in june.so lets just relax and pray.
    G

@troublemaker [email protected] got a mail....and yet another mail to disregard the rejection mail....thanks guys

Lafarge calls!

Offor...we dey similar boat abi na canoe? I'm stil xpectant tho.

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Hapi independence y'all.We're d future of our great country.Let's cause +ve change right from the street corners and be responsible in our ways so we can have a better NIGERIA
    G

Pls has anyone who wrote d test in Abuja got d IV?and wat of those who wrote at home?hav they got theirs?pls respond let's know

@ all dat were invited u guyz are really lucky! It's a very big opportunity so u all need to be very prepares at least the timing is perfect. Wish u all d best. Wrote the test but wasn't invited though i beieve i gave my best but God knows better. havent gotten any mail informing me dat i'm not successful yet dono if dat was sent to the unsuccessful ones?
    ###

I knw our invitation will also come,,, by d grace of God,,,, Dey can't interview everybody at the same tyme,,,,, Lets av faith,,,,....

Quote Originally Posted by axeman85
    Selection Process - Your step-by-step guide
    At British American Tobacco, supporting individuality means we stay strong. There are
    opportunities to shine, to grow and develop and to make an early impact are part of what it means
    to be valued.
    The process of applying for a job can sometimes be complex. This step by step guide explains
    the various stages in the application process to give you an excellent understanding of the
    expectations.

Step 1: Online application form
    The first step is to click on the ‘Browse job and Apply’ button and complete the application form.
    Your CV and application will be reviewed and if you match the skill-set we are looking for, we will
    invite you to the next stage in the selection process.

Step 2: Online ability tests
    If shortlisted you will be asked to complete a series of ability (this could be online or computer
    based) tests. Each one is a hurdle which you'll need to get past before progressing onto the next
    stage.

Step 3: Screening and Interview
    If you are sucessful with the online test, we will invite you for a screening and an interview
    session with our consultants. Your credentials as stated during your application will be reviewed
    and confirmed.

Step 4: Structured Interview
    Upon successful completion of the previous steps,you will be invited for an interview at BAT. This
    lasts for about 40 minutes and gives us the chance to hear you. It also gives you the opportunity
    to ask us any specific questions about the company and the programme.
    At this stage it is important that you present yourself in the best possible way and hopefully leave
    an impression that makes us believe you have what it takes to thrive in the programme.

Step 5: Assessment Centre
    Depending on the outcome of the interview, we may invite you to one of our assessment centres.
    An Assessment Centre is not a place. It is a technique for objectively assessing the strengths and
    development needs of potential employees, like you. Here you’ll demonstrate your skills and
    suitability through your performance in a number of stretching but fun, participatory and individual
    exercises.

Step 6 : Head of Function/Department Interview
    If you are sucessful with the assessment centre, you will meet with the head of
    function/department for the department you will be joining.This is the final stage in the selection
    process

@axeman85; God Bless you!

steven king i wrote in abj and got my invite jus keep prayin tins wud turn out well

guys i got a mail that i shud check my box , i have been checking for three days now but have not gotten the message. pls helppppppppppp i need to know the time and venue because mine is monday 4th oct, someone pls fwd the message to [email protected].
    @ cuttie pls fwd the message to me or if there is a helpline on the message pls text it to 08027119150
    Thanks.................

Guy pls help , i got a text msg to check my mailbox for detail of the invitation that i have qualify for the interview on Monday, 4th of oct. i have been checking my mail for three Days now but have nmot seen any msg. pls fwd the msg to [email protected] cos i need to know the time and venue for those of us slated on Monday as these werte not indicated in the text msg.
    @cuttie if there is anhelpline attached to the message pls text it to 08027119150.
    pls Help ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

ABEG...........

HELP OOOH PLS FWD THE MSG TO [email protected] COS I GOT A TEXT MSG INVITING ME FOR THE INVIEW THAT I SHUD CHECK MY MAILBOX FOR DETAILS BUT HAVE NOT SEEN THE MAIL SINCE TUESDAY AND MY INTERVIEW IS MONDAY 4TH OCTOBER. I NEED VENUE AND TIME FOR LAGOS PEOPLE. IF THERE IS A HELPLINE ATTACHED TO THE MAIL PLS @CUTTIE TEXT IT TO 08027119150

PLS HELPOOOOHHHHH.
    THANKS

there are different time schedule. mine is 8am. There shouldn't be any schedule before 8am.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast