+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: BAT FINALLY SHORTLIST 8 SUCCESFUL CANDIDATES FOR INTERVIEW TO HOLD 18TH JUNE

Re: BAT FINALLY SHORTLIST 8 SUCCESFUL CANDIDATES FOR INTERVIEW TO HOLD 18TH JUNE

Quote Originally Posted by mattymore007
    Congrats all! I also received a mail scheduled for 18th June. Nice work guys, especially, on hints of how multinational corporations go about their interviews. However, saying that it takes the wholes contradicts the contents of the mail i received - "Please adhere strictly to your time slot." This invariably boils down to 45 minutes/per session. Anyways, i appreciate the efforts of the house in encouraging and felicitating with successful candidates. We all will get there. THIS IS IT!
    The above is only based on assumption it is an assessment center interview

Re: BAT FINALLY SHORTLIST 8 SUCCESFUL CANDIDATES FOR INTERVIEW TO HOLD 18TH JUNE

@gizmorforeal, u are very correct. for those shortlisted kindly work on presentation skills and the group discussion for the group discussion pls try and participate, u ll be rated on ur communication, analytic skills and how much you contributed to the problem solving. plzzzzzzzz dont interupt others when the speak and dont kick agnst others opinion rudely but be constructive in ur criticism and be analytic in your opinion.
    in one word.....be professional. there is negative marking dont over do....lol. seriously, ask me how i knw cos this is a confidential infor. i wish i can remember more but its been a while.

its the whole day! dont worry about what to eat they have standard and u might be lucky venue will be Eko hotel...lol Good luck guys!

CONGRATULATION GUYZ plz guyz were u among those who wrote test last week couz i havent gotten any mail yet i actually need an answer so as i cld forge ahead thanks.
    D

thanx osariemen and all. Am 2 go 4 mine on d 18th. This info u provided is quite helpfl. Guys pls who knows what d package is like? That wl b quite hlpfl.
    g

@patty2010

pls when and what date did you sit for your online test...

Thanks...

I WROTE MINE ON THE 3RD OF JUNE AND IT WAS TO EXPIRE ON 5TH AND AFTER DAT I HVN'T HAD 4RM DEM TILL DIS I AM HEARING NOW.
    D

@poster and those that were invited,did u ppl write the second apt test comprising the numerical reasoning,conprehension and logical reasoning?.i wrote mine on 5th June,last saturday.when did u write?i want to be sure i will still get an invitation from them bcos i did my best.any info pls?

i got it!

Quote Originally Posted by alade1234
    Hi Guys,
    I also got the invitation but I don't have the years of experience requested.
    Is there someone else like me?
    Thank you.
    Someone pls help

You guys making noise about an assessment center that'll take the whole day are wrong. Don't give information if you are not sure of it.

Someone noted the impossibility of this when he pointed out that each person would have 45 mins to a session. Following this logic, some won't even get there until 2-3 so how's this supposed to take the whole day?

To all those invited, Congratulations.
    Prepare very well and pray for God's favour as the race is not always to the swift.

Pls for those of u that got the test,when was ur last test, was it the one we wrote last weekend? pls tell us. God dey sha.........
    C

The test that had its deadline on the 5th of this month was the second test. Most (if not all) of those who were invited for the interview took the test...if you've not been called up, i dont know, but do keep your fingers crossed as we are all God's chilldren and he has no favourites....
    All the best.
    !

AM STILL CONFIDENT THAT I WILL BE CALLED

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast