+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: ARIK AIRLINE HAS STARTED RECRUITING

ARIK AIRLINE HAS STARTED RECRUITING

HOUSE I GOT A JOB ALERT FROM ARKVIRGIN HUMAN RESOURCE AND RECRUITMENT AGENCY KADUNA TODAY THAT WE CAN APPLY FOR ARIK AIRLINE JOBS NOW THROUGH www.arikjobs.com
    . I WENT AND THE VACANCIES ARE
    1.REVENUE ACCOUNTANT
    2.ACCOUNTS OFFICERS
    3PURCHASING OFFICERS
    4. WEB ADMINISTRATORSetc. the vacancies are there just go to www.arikjobs.com

Re: ARIK AIRLINE HAS STARTED RECRUITING

thank you @ginika. i must make it this year and have the opprtunity of working for a good airline and shame will catch chanchangi people with that their molue that they called aeroplane.

tanx ginika

thanks ginika.
    NOTE . all this praise about Arik, hope you people knows that they will always look for a way to take some part of your first month salary?
    Those in kaduna that are willing to give them twenty percent of your first month salary can always get their registration and requisite forms from those human resource agencies that will follow them in cutting from your first month sweat.
    Last time they recruited, they were giving people that forms through those arkvirgin resource and those that agreed realised soon that they are paying their tithes to the HR of kaduna terminals.
    I AM NOT TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM APPLYING TO THEM BUT REMEMBER THAT IF YOU COLLECT THAT FORMS FROM ARKVIRGIN, 20% OF YOUR FIRST MONTH SALARY IS GONE. How can i give my tithe to a fellow human being .
    VERY SOON GOD WILL START PUNISHING ALL THOSE COMPANIES HR THAT ORGANIZES WITH AGENCIES TO TAKE PART IN OUR FIRST MONTH SALARY

@mwada , plese dont even go there abi you come new to nigeria.
    Anybody that is HR of this companies has there own way of doing evil in their sits
    they all have there candidates and i made that mistake of thinking that what you have in your brains matters in their recruitment. Anyway what of those that have offices filled with their brothers.
    last time they recruited , Arik HR used that opportunity to know that HR posts now in nigeria is big money and i know that those arkvirgin people are the ones that told him to be doing like that. Because even those that are not up to the height they needed were given employment because he knew that he will get his cut.
    MWADA GOD WILL SOON PUNISH THEM BUT THAT IS WHEN I HAVE GOTTEN THEIR REQUISITE FORM AND GET MY DREAM JOB

There is no medium for applying for the vacancies.

just click on the post you are applying for and it will bring a form for you to fill.you will also need to put your cv online.
    those in kaduna can submit a hard copy through ARKVIRGIN recruitment agency or MACQ consulting and human resource or if you know their HR in person you can go and collect the form and give them hard copy of your cv

@ginika,wetin b ur own? wats 20% of 1months compared 2wat u nid.dnt talk like dat,u ar discouragin people.God wil giv those who nid d job n wen dey get der,let dem change d system.

please can anyone help me out with the arik airline vacancies, i find it difficult to submit.

HOW DID U GUYS SUBMIT UR CV B/C ITS NOT GOING!

hi ginika,do i need to register with site cosit keeps giving these:

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/arikjob.pl on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

expecting ur reply

tx

i think this is a scam. there are no vacancies on their website

bros ,their site i think is a bit busy but where you able to download the form? if you are in lagos just go to their office and give them your hard copy cv , if you are in kaduna, you can submit through ARKVIRGIN HUMAN resource or macq consulting. or if you know any of their high staffs, you can give them to submit in old airport kaduna.
    those in the northern state just save yourself the stress and go through agencies because ARIK people have slots and i know they do sell

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast