+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Access bank recruiting!

Re: Access bank recruiting!

I have a HND, I'm not working in a bank but very much happy where God have placed me today. Your having a BSC is not a ticket to succes in life and does not mean that you are better than the other person with HND. I have countless number of friends that have HND and are doing well today, I also know some guys with Bsc and nothing to show for it. A guard in my place of work is a graduate of Unilg and is also having Msc. My fellow HND holders, dont feel intimidated or inferior, pray to God for his mercy and assistance.

I have a HND, I'm not working in a bank but very much happy where God have placed me today. Your having a BSC is not a ticket to succes in life and does not mean that you are better than the other person with HND. I have countless number of friends that have HND and are doing well today, I also know some guys with Bsc and nothing to show for it. A guard in my place of work is a graduate of Unilg and is also having Msc. My fellow HND holders, dont feel intimidated or inferior, pray to God for his mercy and assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Collinsedem View Post
    The race is not by who runneth or willeth, but By God who showeth mercy. Let us pray For God's mercy. Thank u bro
    Lola12 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortune View Post
    Seems ur right.guys chechk well the job was 4 2011 dec.
    d recruitment is outdated.. i applied sometin lyk ds 15th of febuary last year and also the truth is that u av to come from a rich back ground cos v witness thier interview

satan bless wit automatic employment in his kingdom.d guy dat gv dat info abt ond and HND,said dat he s nt tryin 2 discourage any Ond And Hnd.and u are here talkin rubbish.is it only OND and HND dat he was talkin abt? Did u nt hear dat if ur nt 4rm a rich family dnt near.and is he holdin ur hand 4rm applyin?we r in dis 2geda.I HAV NEVA SEE SUM1 DAT IS AS STUPID AS U ARE @ Collinsedem.who stp u 4rm goin 2 uni,afta al state and fed uni is nt dat xpensive.May rat use ur father's testis as deir tennis ball and may dey also use ur mama as deir hid out.idiot lik u

Quote Originally Posted by marlock View Post
    satan bless wit u automatic employment in his kingdom.d guy dat gv dat info abt ond and HND,said dat he s nt tryin 2 discourage any Ond And Hnd.and u are here talkin rubbish.is it only OND and HND dat he was talkin abt? Did u nt hear dat if ur nt 4rm a rich family dnt near.and is he holdin ur hand 4rm applyin?we r in dis 2geda.I HAV NEVA SEE SUM1 DAT IS AS STUPID AS U ARE @ Collinsedem.who stp u 4rm goin 2 uni,afta al state and fed uni is nt dat xpensive.May rat use ur father's testis as deir tennis ball and may dey also use ur mama as deir hid out.idiot lik u
    ur comparin ur self wit bsc.ur a fool 4 dat.beta bck ur Ond and Hnd up and stop deceivin urself

u are alreadi inferior and u knw it.imagine a bnk requestin 4 HnD OR OnD as deir bank Manager.lwkmd,lol,lmao.mayb wen u bcum a bnk manager afta bck ur certificate wit sumtin gud nt poly junk certificate

idiot create a threat 4 us let me clear u.i lik idiot lik u wen dey post senseless tins on forum

Guys pls take it easy wif him...i also saw d thread n was soo annoyd wen i read it bt u have to just let dis one go. Just like wat @marluck said, he is already feelin inferior.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus007 View Post
    Guys pls take it easy wif him...i also saw d thread n was soo annoyd wen i read it bt u have to just let dis one go. Just like wat @marluck said, he is already feelin inferior.
    why do u think he is feeling inferior?
    @marlock,am so sorry for u

marlock pls show dat u re a b.sc holder by treating an issue according to its magnitude.dont xplode over somethin dat wont add value to ur life

marlock, there are somtins you dont argue abt anytin. And oga hnd wit a job i bless God for your life. Tryin to opress aint for any body here just jobseekers, if you have a job leave the forum abeg. Make una no fight o!

@all in the house,lets take it easy with one another and pray to God to see us through.one luv

+ Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast