+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Access bank recruiting!

Re: Access bank recruiting!

The screening has already started with submission of cv. I used my phone althrough to fill the rest forms. Now i'm forced to go to cyber cafe! I HEARED THE AGE RANGE IS 25. And they are very strict about it. PLEASE THOSE OF YOU AWAITING INTERVIEW HOW CORRECT IS THIS? So i dont waste my time applying! I MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENT BUT I'M SKEPTICAL OF THEIR AGE RANGE.

Quote Originally Posted by ttpsam View Post
    Best of luck anyway. I know of a close friend of mine who wrote their test two times last year. He passed and had interview with them once. He was asked to tell them about his family and other things related to how he can get big people to have an account with them. This same guy graduated from OAU with good 2.1.
    So, I know what I am saying
    bro....wot u said is tru...if u dnt have connection and also didnt attend either a private of fed (to some extent) university..it's hard...i was a victim in 2009/2010.
    i wrote dere test and was called for interview after 6weeks(panel interview...very interesting of all d interviews), afterwards was called for anoda interview were i was asked abt my family history(wot is ur father and mother's name.....where do dey work....wot position do u occupy etc...of wot relevace is all dis if not to knw if u can meet target?)afterwards i was called for anoda interview (written interview...where i wrote and became tired...though simple questions)...then d final interview....i met with bolaji agbede...we were 23(21 went to private uni...2 of us went to a state uni) when d final list came out...21 was taken(private uni grads and d two of us who went to state uni were dropped)...d process took like 6 months...it was painful but thank God 2months after dat i got my first job

Age limit is 24!
    Quote Originally Posted by vprince View Post
    The screening has already started with submission of cv. I used my phone althrough to fill the rest forms. Now i'm forced to go to cyber cafe! I HEARED THE AGE RANGE IS 25. And they are very strict about it. PLEASE THOSE OF YOU AWAITING INTERVIEW HOW CORRECT IS THIS? So i dont waste my time applying! I MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENT BUT I'M SKEPTICAL OF THEIR AGE RANGE.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrated View Post
    bro....wot u said is tru...if u dnt have connection and also didnt attend either a private of fed (to some extent) university..it's hard...i was a victim in 2009/2010.
    i wrote dere test and was called for interview after 6weeks(panel interview...very interesting of all d interviews), afterwards was called for anoda interview were i was asked abt my family history(wot is ur father and mother's name.....where do dey work....wot position do u occupy etc...of wot relevace is all dis if not to knw if u can meet target?)afterwards i was called for anoda interview (written interview...where i wrote and became tired...though simple questions)...then d final interview....i met with bolaji agbede...we were 23(21 went to private uni...2 of us went to a state uni) when d final list came out...21 was taken(private uni grads and d two of us who went to state uni were dropped)...d process took like 6 months...it was painful but thank God 2months after dat i got my first job
    I couldn't agree more. I was screened out the way u were screened too. Though, i went to a fed. uni and mine ws in sept 2011. The main tin they are after is private uni and rich family

I just applied!

please how did you apply?

Quote Originally Posted by sopenz101 View Post
    I just applied!
    please how did you upload your cv, cos as soon as i registered, and i click proceed it told me session expired.

Una wey dey apply, una no hear say na private university pple dey want.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by dav2009 View Post
    Dis vacancy appeas to be outdated and may ve expired. Guys pls check d web link properly
    Seems ur right.guys chechk well the job was 4 2011 dec.

@pyrated, wat u shuld knw is dat access bank just started recruitin peeps from state university in 2011. Bfor den, it was only fed n private university peeps. I guess d reason for this was bcos dey felt u d institution a person attends has a great influence on the persons personality n behaviour. A staff ones told me u cant compair a graduate from OOU and dat of U.I..lol

@lmao, i guess d reason u were screened was bcos u were actually too truthful. wen goin for an interview, one needs to knw d coy very well...aside knwin deir values, goals n all...u will need to understand d kinda behaviour dey r after,social class etc. Since u already knew dey were afta rich peeps, u wuld have coind a story by hypin wat ur parents do for livin. Take forinstance, ur mom is a teacher, u tell dem ur mom is a principal or ur dads biz is doin soo well. Dos kinda lies to me r called ''relevant lie'' cos d coy wunt actually go n start investigatin about ur family background. Also, most banks r also interested of ones position in d family cos ones position in d family could also b a factor, e.g bein d first means u r likely to cater for ur younger ones which could lead to one needin money...also bein d last too has a factor..one just has to knw wat to tell dem.

Ma advice to dos still expectin deir interview call wif d bank soon..just knw hw to make ur stories bt dont ova do it so it wunt seem like a lie....remember, peeps like to hear wat dey wanna hear...its simple psychology.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus007 View Post
    @pyrated, wat u shuld knw is dat access bank just started recruitin peeps from state university in 2011. Bfor den, it was only fed n private university peeps. I guess d reason for this was bcos dey felt u d institution a person attends has a great influence on the persons personality n behaviour. A staff ones told me u cant compair a graduate from OOU and dat of U.I..lol

@lmao, i guess d reason u were screened was bcos u were actually too truthful. wen goin for an interview, one needs to knw d coy very well...aside knwin deir values, goals n all...u will need to understand d kinda behaviour dey r after,social class etc. Since u already knew dey were afta rich peeps, u wuld have coind a story by hypin wat ur parents do for livin. Take forinstance, ur mom is a teacher, u tell dem ur mom is a principal or ur dads biz is doin soo well. Dos kinda lies to me r called ''relevant lie'' cos d coy wunt actually go n start investigatin about ur family background. Also, most banks r also interested of ones position in d family cos ones position in d family could also b a factor, e.g bein d first means u r likely to cater for ur younger ones which could lead to one needin money...also bein d last too has a factor..one just has to knw wat to tell dem.

Ma advice to dos still expectin deir interview call wif d bank soon..just knw hw to make ur stories bt dont ova do it so it wunt seem like a lie....remember, peeps like to hear wat dey wanna hear...its simple psychology.
    Bros, I wish I knew all these about family background bèfore the interview. I later realised why I was screened out. Everything the about the second interview was family background. Thanks

am not discouraging anyone...if u want to apply pls do...i was only sharing my plight...u may just be lucky

Quote Originally Posted by pyrated View Post
    Abi oooooooo, help me tell Mr King 632, anyway it is well with una

+ Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast