+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Topic: ACCESS BANK GT RECRUITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by chomzy389 View Post
    i wrote mine since october, received a congratulatry msg afta 3days dat i wuz successful n wil b contacted later. Since den, i hvnt heard 4rm dem
    wow...so u mean u have been waitin since october Could it b dat ur age is more dan wat dey stated or ur qualification. Cos i heard dey rili emphasis on dos fins oo...Y access dey do peeps like dis nw. N funny, after all d interview stages, one will still waste time in deir trainin sch...its alll a mess.

Re: ACCESS BANK GT RECRUITMENT

@zeus...The age requirement might be outrageous considering the irregularity of our universities but the training school's certainly no waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by chomzy389 View Post
    i wrote mine since october, received a congratulatry msg afta 3days dat i wuz successful n wil b contacted later. Since den, i hvnt heard 4rm dem
    I wrote the test on the 21st Sept, received congrats msg after 1 wk, Did the 1st and 2nd interviews in October. Since then I've nt heard anything from them. Although I heard it's in batches sha. Some of my interview colleagues have received regret mails from them, so my assumption is that you will still be called if you received a congrat msg after the test. Besides it may be advisable to call them to know the status of your application (preferrably after the festive period).

Pls house, has anyone being contacted from the recent graduate vacancy that was on access bank's website about a month ago,tanks

I think what we should be asking is; How many Bsc graduates have received offer letters from Access bank since August 2011? To me this recruitment of theirs is a hoax! The already know their workers.

@lmao, am even tired of dat access bank, since I passed the test in october I've not heard 4rm dem, magomago bank

@lmao, am even tired of dat access bank, since I passed the test in october I've not heard 4rm dem, magomago bank

Some time ago, I commented on an Access bank thread, saying the info I got from someone whose mom and bro are working in CBN. Most pple took it as if I didn't the know what I was saying. Access bank are after contract staff that can increase their customer base. Thats why they go after hnd and ond through ICSL. GTB will also follow suit. By the time Sanusi's banking reform reaches it's last stage by 2012, only God can help us to secure employment in banks.

@lmao, i dont fink dats correct. What i knw for sure y access delay deir recruitment process is bcos od space in deir trainin school. I got d ino from a reliable source dat d current peeps undergoin trainin sch in ikeja would b graduatin in january n some in feb. So wat i will say to peeps is to chill bt for d dude dat did his/hers since october, i fink u should google access bank n call dem on d line u will see on d web page...dey will link u to deir HR department.
    Also lmao i also got an info dat access bank are even under pressure to recruit about 500 staffs bfor next yr...dats a reliable fact i got.
    Guess where d wahala is y peeps dont rili make it to get employed is d nature of deir trainin sch... I met some of d trainees some days back n dey actually described d nature to me...i.e. D lecture hrs..8am to 6pm mon-fri n on saturday, one will always take exams and expected to score atleast 65%. Dere would also b monthly payment of 43k for d 4month period but afta d whole wahala, d pay is around 170k...so i guess its worth it.
    So ma bro, lmao, dat gist of contract staff is nt entirely tru oo...like i said, all wat i just said is from a reliable source.
    All d best house...one love.

They want to have young girls to do the P type of marketing... Older girls are too old for that... It is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayatou Jega View Post
    They want to have young girls to do the P type of marketing... Older girls are too old for that... It is pathetic.
    lolz...dnt fink its 'P' marketing dats makin dem recruit young graduate...just guess its d bank policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayatou Jega View Post
    You got it wrong there.Access bank is one of the most ethical banks in the industry.As a matter of fact,ladies who engage in such unprofessional acts risk being sacked

Access Bank has called again for the third stage interview tomorrow. Pls who else got this call and for those who have been through the third stage, how does it look like? Any prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.

+ Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415