+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Access bank or aero cabin crew job...pls help o!

Re: Access bank or aero cabin crew job...pls help o!

icongrats Zeus.kindly PM the email to me.thanx a bunch

@mystic, hope u got d message in ur pm @ Mu-su, for some reason, i cant PM u o...will send it as an sms to u later.

Menh, access trainin sch na D.I.E. oo! If u wanna join access or u r close to come here, u shuld b ready for fire oo! Classes from 9am till 7pm everyday n exams every saturday for 3-6hrsn d eco, acctin, maths n all na fire...for dos of us wifout financial and calculatin background dey find am rili challengin to cope. gym every evenin. Pass mark is 65percent, failure will lead to witdrawal..missin a day or comin later dan 9am will lead to wifdrawal...ur fone rings in class, u will pay 2k n dey will take ur fone for 24 hrs.

Bt den, d class environment is rili nice n fun...dere r foreign students from zambia, congo, ghana, s.leone, rwanda..etc. aside d naija babe, d babes for dis countries make sense die,lol..atleast, u can use d babes to relax,lolz

In all sha, access trainin sch is rili d best in naija. Hope to see y'all dere soon o! All d best house.

@zeus God wil see u thru! Pls I need d email to forward my [email protected]

@zeus... i cant wait to join u guys over there oh. when is the next training skool opening? hope u re having fun dere sha esp with d babes... lol. all d best bro

My dear am happy 4 u, u knw , a problem shared is half solved, as they say mojority wins d vote, mojority of d house says go 4 access, well i will advice u pray ad ask god 4 direction gud luck.

@efecassadra, tanx for d words...i obviously went wif wat d house adviced...access bank n soo far, i am nt regretin ma decision.

@marc14, menh na one zambian chick don carry me oo! Who says naija babe fine shuld look at a zambian babes...no offense ma fellow naija babes oo! Lolz. Bt d house sch is fun though cant wait for u to come so i can even see d great marc14,lolz. Abt d next trainin sch, wel m nt soo sure bt i can ask d lady incharge of d sch if she culd give me heads up. I hope u v gone for ur final interview?? Cos i just heard one bad gist abt access bank final stage oo! N done ur 1million target?? Dnt wanna post it yet...peeps heart will break abt access bank o!

@zeus... i see u are rilly having a nice time with those chicks, carry on bro, lol... whats d gist abt d access stuff nah? hope its not that bad ooh? just keep me updated with d latest happenings so i wud knw hw to prepare my grounds, and plz help with the date of the next training skool too, tanx! all d best bro

@marc14, d gist na say access bank dont longer request for 1million deposit oo..its nw 10million n u will have to fix it for certain no of days. M nt 100percent sure abt dis cos it may nt b applicable to everyone bt for dos dat went for interview lastweek wednesday, dat was d outcome. M tellin u dis nw so u can start workin on it bfor dat time if u fink u can get d money. For me, dis is total crap...everyone in trainin sch condemnd it..wel, wat v we to say?? Na watin our fellow leaders don dey make us pass tru. Its wel ma bro!

All d best o!

@zeus... mehn dis is total crap, what is wrong with them? well am stil awaiting my interview with the head of HR, she is out of the country and should be back by next week, so i heard. thanks for the info bro, God help us all. plz PM me ur num so we can talk. all the best bro

@marc14, seems its nt d head of HR dats givin dos crazy targets...I pray d head of HR will b d one to attend to u wen she comes back o! Nways, i always believe dat wat ur carry in ur mind is wats gonna attract to u...so ma guy, just relax, n knw dat ur final interview wont attract such negativity.

have dey told u to write d 4,000words essay??

Tis well ma bro!

@ Zeus and Marc 14. The thing about the target is true. In my own case, i did my final interview last week. My mobilization target is 5million naira for 5 accounts, i.e minimum of 1 million per account for a period of 180 days with 10% interest rate. What Access bank is trying to do is to make u pay for ur training school. When you bring a fixed deposit on 5 accounts, with one million per account at 10% interest rate, the profit is about 2million naira. This amount will cover ur training school, thus Access Bank will not have to invest in any training anymore. We were told categorically after passing the interview and equally given documents with the code to link the account to, when opening it, if the account-holder is outside Lagos.
    I don't understand why I would mobilize 5million naira before i can start training school. Am I now buying myself a job? Then after training I'll still sign a 2-year bond with them? That's crap as far as I'm concerned. Those people need to be sued. I get u a deposit when I haven't been given an appointment letter and still sign a 2-year bond with you.? Come on Access Bank. The rest in my team are going bunkers trying to raise this money. One of the girls who's still in the middle of her dad's burial has been wondering where/who to raise the deposit from.
    Anyways, I'm no longer interested in them as I just got commendation at my place of work and it came with a raise, so its thank you and farewell to Access Bank.
    Its quite unfortunate. So to those of you still applying, read for your test but make sure you have the networking ability to raise 1, 5, 7.5 or 10million naira, depending on ur account mobilization target.
    Yes, did I forget to say the deadline is just one week? Yes its one week. Zeus u were lucky in ur set, trust me.
    rikkyjnr likes this.

@zeus, check ur pm

Zeus u are enjoying urself now abi... sha pls help me send d email addy to [email protected] since u cant get me here

+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast