+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Access bank or aero cabin crew job...pls help o!

Re: Access bank or aero cabin crew job...pls help o!

@bugo, i rili dnt have anyfin to say to u...only God will judge u. Y in dis life will i wanna seek for attention?? Or will it add a kobo in ma acct?? I rili fink u shuld watch d way u say fins to peeps cos it rili hurts. If u r hard on in believin all dis culd happen to someone, pray to God n u will see d result. FYI, i have been at home seekin for dis same job for more dan a yr nw..i finishd service in february last yr n have done lots of test dat i was unsuccessful nt until i handed ma situation to God n all dis started turnin up for me...i knw m nt half as good as most peeps bt as wat peeps will say, wat will b will be...God has plan for everyone. ma advice ma dear, nofin is impossible..hand everyfin ova to God.

Abt ma job, yes i workd wif sterling as a DSA(contract staff) just for d experience which i resignd on monday..i did d standard charterd bank test last yr bt was neva contacted untill last month for a fone interview, same fin goes wif aero. i applied for PWC, consobrew n i got d invite and for accessbank, i did d test last yr december n just concluded ma proccess dis month...if u fink i make fins up, u can use d search engine n search for d threads i made d months i started all dis process.

Ma brother, i have been on dis page long enof n weneva i get confused abt fins, i bring it here just to here peeps views n all...peeps dat dnt knw me n wont wanna give wrong advice.

Nways, i pray God grants u ur heart desires..God help us all!

@walearoy and yemgaf, i sent ma cv, cover letter and pix as an attached file to [email protected] acbin crew as d subject of d mail. I dnt knw if dey still recruit for d position cos like i said, i applied last yr august. Or u can drop a copy for ur cv, application letter n full pix at deir office in ikeja..nt sure of d address bt i knw hw to get 2 d place. Wen i go for d interview today, will get d address n send it as a PM to u guys. Once again, tanx guys

God help us all!

plss, i was also invited for appearance today. Zeus, do you av an idea of the process. what will they be asking and all of that

Quote Originally Posted by Ms_su View Post
    plss, i was also invited for appearance today. Zeus, do you av an idea of the process. what will they be asking and all of that
    dress corporately with a suit, make sure the shirt u wear inside is presentable, cos u may be asked to take off ur suit,for a guy and if u are a lady dree very well, apply make, look nice..
    be prepared for questions like : tell me about urself, what are the duties of a cabin crew, do u have any customer service experience?, the panel may consist of 3 pilots and 2 cabin crew members dressed in their uniforms and a hr personnel, they will look intimidating, be confident.
    be prepared for questions like what is safety, ur risk assessment of the job, why do u want to be a cabin crew member, can u resume for work by five am, have u flown before, cases were u had dispute with a customer, where do u live,how soon can u start,are u married, single or engaged e.t.c, and this questions may be repeated, so dont be caught off guard and always smile.
    if u are asked any questions, make sure u ask a question.

but then the interview may be done differently so just be prepared generally.

also some people who feel there is no career path in the aviation industry are all wrong.The aviation industry, is one of the best places to work as far as u have a passion for it.The only tin is the risk of an air crash.
    There is a career path as well , do your research very well.
    Once you have been trained and u have experience, it is very easy to get employed in that industry without all this stress this banking industry and all this big organizations put us through.
    Their recruitment process is one of the easiest and it gives u room to establish a business urself,monitor it and get lots of contact.
    The beautiful tin about AERO, is that they like males and they give them a chance.Becos as a FEMALE, u have the issue of the BOND.but for males THERE is no restriction, u can get married and ur wife can get pregnant.I know that about aero.
    SO IF U ARE A MALE AND U ARE CALLED, JUST GIVE IT YOUR BEST, IF U SCALE THROUGH I BET U WOULD BE TAKEN By GOD's Grace.

@pretty stace, tanx a billion...just got home from d interview...it was an easy one though. I even realised 2 out of d 7 interviewers knew ma eldest sist..probs dey went to same sch. D interview panel was just as u described..dey were 2 pilots, one oyibo like dat n oda peeps..guess dey were cabin crew peeps. D only wahala i faced was dat dey complaind i was too heavy i.e ma weight was kinda on d high side...though one said its probs i am tall(6.1) bt den, i was over weight dat was d bottom line.

@ms-su, hop urs went well...u just run commot for dere sha...didnt really get to see u bt m sure u did well cos u sound sexy on fone *winks*,lolz. Bt d babes dere make sense oo..naija get fine babes oo,lolz. All d best though

God help us all!

@Zues....Gooodluck.....

@Zeus, if u are the fair, tall fine dude who entered the assessment room five places before me, then i guess i saw you yesterday...'cos dats the guy who said they knew his sister....I chose not to post anything on naijahotjobs for a while after getting my feelings hurt by a post from someone in this forum in my bid to assist in a job hunt......i guess this means am back to the forum.
    @Zeus, am glad you made up your mind to attend the aero invite cos it still doesnt spoil ur chances with access.....14th neva reach na...
    I was the chocolate in complexion chic who had a black gown on with a bold belt in the middle, black heels and a black and gold handbag.
    For me, the assessment was okay, i guess i passed their height and weight test....5'5ft and 58kg.
    Just know this, whatever is yours is yours, no man can take it from you.

@Pretty Stace, nice job....your post was on point.

@zinggi, yea, i was d guy u saw oo! and i fink i can remember u too..menh babe, u were on fire ysterday oo...wanted to even get ur number at a point sef,lolz. I am sure u will get in cos dat babe i saw ysterday shuld consider enrollin for miss world...tru yan oo!

I understand wat u said abt wantin to quit postin on dis page. Wat dat fellow BUGO said abt me bein an attetion seeker some days back rili got to me bt den, i v come to terms in dis life dat some peeps talk wifout reasonin or finkin. Sometimes i ask masef hw did dos peeps even graduated college n all. Wel ma dear, u cant allow dat to affect ur contribution to dis forum cos i bet u, hundreds of peeps r out dere as readers n dey gain from wateva u say here. Dos ur words/advice can in its small way help peeps secure a job in dis our unfrndly country.

@gabbygaddo, i rili appreciate ur wishes..God will continue to bless u.

@pretty stace, i rili cant stop to tanx u wif ur words. God will grant u ur heart desires.

Que cera cera!... Wateva will be will be

@zeus... goodluck bro in all ur endeavours. i stil av not heard anything frm dis access peeps oh, was that how urs took long? i guess u wud be writing the conso brew test on sat. hope to see u there so we can talk. av a nice day!

@zeus.....am happy for all ur moves, believe me ......you shall get d very best
    Never mind those who cannot give useful info on dis forum, save only to discredit others
    a friend of mine got job with servetek via dis forum
    keep up the good work
    congrat in advance

@Mr wright, i rili do appreciate all u have contributed to ma life n dis forum as a whole...God will continue to see u tru n lead u to d rite places in life.

@marc14, wat stage r u on wif access bank interview?? Wen last did u do d last stage?? I knw dey will soon call u so long u didnt get a regret mail from dem. From wat i heard, dey v a target of 20 trainin classes bfor dis yr runs out...so trust me, dey need u more dan u need dem. Nways, ma advice is to go to deir head office @ 999c damonle, off idejo, VI Or better yet, i will send u d guy's number incharge wif recruitmet for dis yr wif access.. Wish u d very best.

God help us all!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast