+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Access bank or aero cabin crew job...pls help o!

Access bank or aero cabin crew job...pls help o!

@house, i dont understand dis kinda of wahala i am in nw o! I am suppose to resume trainin sch wif access bank on d 14th of dis month n suddenly, i got a call yesterday from aero contractors for d position of a cabin crew...a position i applied for last yr august dat afta writtin deir test, dey neva got back to me and dey told me dey rili wanna see if i am as good lookin as i was on ma pix.

Where d probs is nw is dat a frnd dat works dere for about 2months nw said afta d appearance stage is d final interview. Bt wat rili amazed me was wen she started callin d amount dey pay. She said she earnd 190k last month n earnd 251k dis month. She said d way dey r being paid as stated in her package was dat one will work 3days a week and 4hrs a day..afta each touch downs, one will get daily wage.

D wahala i am goin tru is dat if/wen i get tru, can one pik a cabin crew job ova a bank job?? Cos d career path of dis cabin crew job seems short n cant b added to ones CV as an experience in d future and besides, it seems like a lady job cos me na man o!...imagine raisin a family wen u v to face d risk of flyin all d time.

Sometimes, i wonder if all dis coys plan dis fin..v been waitin for dis kinda opportunity since last yr n nw i have one all oda coys tends to b interested in offerin me a job.

Pls house i am soo finkin...its like 2am nw n cant still sleep cos of finkin...wat will u guys do if u find ursefs in ma shoes??

God help us all!

Re: Access bank or aero cabin crew job...pls help o!

Go spiritual about it.
    No matter the work type guess is the cash we all needed,& it luks lik the cabin crew offers alot for liitle wrk period,why the bank pay is equals evry minute sweat of work wiyh them.the cabin job will even give u more time with ur family,since u said is 3 days a week job unlike the bank dat you may nt see ur child b4 leavn for work and even whu u return-cos they hav slept.
    Pls pray abt the 2 offers for divine guidance.

@zeus u really need prayer life can be very deceitive.access bank want u to sign two years bond.meaning you can still work a long time.d cabin crew job can pay more than 200k.money is not everything but money answereth all things.stick to banking that can boost your c.v.if u work for more than two yrs u can get a promotion that can pay u more 200k.pray brother/sister don't take the wrong step.

Yu wld av to decide what yu really want as regards the future putting into consideration dt yu r a guy nt a lady.for the cabin crew job no matter how juicy the money is now how long do yu think yu r gonna be working dere??I served with access bank, after training sch yu wld get two yrs job security if yu sign d bond. So my advice:; think abt it carefully, weigh yur pros nd cons and ofcourse Pray abt it..

just go 4 access,u no why,cos u ar a man,,,,,,,,,,if its first bank versus access,i wld hav advised otherwise,but dis earo contractor,i will only advise ,,,,,,,,go 4 access,we ladies we no our ways.....................

Abeg o. Pick access bank. As long as its operations. Do not become a teller at all. Aero is just for a while. Pick the one with more guarantee

well, my advise, aero prefers taking males than females. If u are really cute and u got swag, u can try aero, their test aint difficult, and their recruitment process, is very simple, there's no swimming test.just two interviews after the test.
    but then pray before making ur decision.

@zeus Congrat. I only hope access won't kip askin 4 target followin d 1m target dat is part of their recruitment process. I had 2 pull out at dat stage. All d best bro.

@zeus, im apy 4u, sincerely dnt no wat to say as regards d topic, but i wish u d best nd abeg pray b4 deciding.

@ zeus. You have the access bank job in the bag, so in for it. The cabin crew job is not done and dusted yet. Hold on to what you have and resume with access bank. I am sure you wont like a situation where you dont resume for access bank and get dropped at the final stage of the cabin crew interview!

@zeus: from the way you sounded I perceive you are more interested in building a career and not in the money,although I don't know if you have also thought about the pressure in today's bank jobs,and it's security, but nevertheless since you have your eyes on building a career then I suggest you settle for the access.

Now what you are experiencing now is another indication that life is spiritual and that when you time comes in life even doors that have been shot for a very long time begins to open up to you for you to chose from,so my brother don't be bothered that's how it is when you enter a new phase in life.

Congratulations!

Wow! And I must add that am really happy to know that we have sound minded people in this site,with wise counsel! Am really impress, @zeus; in the multitude of counsel there is safety, by now you should know what to do. Cheers

Go with Access. That friend of yours in Aero isnt telling you the truth about her salary.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast