+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WAMCO ITO TEST, FRAUD OR GENUINE

WAMCO ITO TEST, FRAUD OR GENUINE

FIRST OF ALL I'LL RESPOND BY SAYING "WAMCO TEST FOR ITO, FRAUD OR GENUINE"
    before the house starts screaming off with my head, I want to state outrightly that I attended the test at their office, and among the about atleast 4 different groups that went in (each group consisting of about at least 30 candidates), I and many others are probably the only ones that did not have an insider help on the "EXPO" which I learn't was already out at least 1 day before the test day. If you doubt me then please kindly explain these scenario that I shall state here:

1) A former work colleague claimed that he was hinted at least some days before the test day that it is "ITIL" questions that would be coming out (for the record, I and my friend sat for the test in the same group).

2)After the test, on boarding a bus to mile 2 at Ikeja, I sat behind a chap that at 1st looked like any other chap only thing is he was holding a paper (2 papers actually) (now pay attention extremely for these is to me the give away) that had on the first page at least 9 to 12 answers of the Wamco TEST [CAB, Availability management(or something like that) and many other technical terms that were exactly what came out in the test], when I asked the chap that was he from the test venue too he said yes and smiled, when I asked him where he got the script from, he said he downloaded it from the net( truth is the paper looked like it was printed from the internet).

At that point, my brain had not processed the discovery till the chap alighted at his stop.
    some minutes after his exit, my thought process began to question the statistical probability of someone downloading 2 pages of ITIL questions from the net and the first page of such now having at least 9 answers to the question that was asked.

so my question is (1) are these 2 people the only ones that had the right info at the right time or were there more?
    (2) if these kind of thing can happen in a multinational company like WAMCO, then is it possible for nigeria to be redeemed?
    (3) what is the point of making me go to work late when they already have those whom they want to employ in mind? I mean, I was on my feet all the while that names were being called and ticked by the gentle man that did the roll call.
    Please house advise or am I the one that is ignorant of what is going on in the Nigerian employment industry?

Re: WAMCO ITO TEST, FRAUD OR GENUINE

maybe its true, maybe not but i know whatever is your remains so. Expo or Not

+ Reply