Thank You for all who contributed to my success online
I have been investing since late 2012, my experience

Before I start, I would like to say that there is no opportunity in this life without risks attached to it and I want to boldly tell you that most of my investment risks since late 2012 has paid off 89% of my debts without struggles and stress.

I am Matthew Adegbola, an internet investor, NOW, I have delved into jewelries importation after learning the nooks and tips from a reliable source. I started my journey investing into foreign hyips where I burnt my fingers a lot but some effective ones paid me and still pay me to this day. I lost a good amount online up to N400,000.00 before I started meaningful cash online. The first investment I did in early 2012 paid me $50.00 then I introduced lots of referrals which made me close to $800.00 at the beginning of the first month. They continued paying until like the thrid month when they started having problems and I still have close to $4,500.00 to withdraw from the site...ooops..

I could not quit, I have made money online and I must continue to earn, I told myself. Researching and researching, I found lots of upcoming programs, joined, made money, they disappointed and I researched more...stressful indeed. Then it dawned on me that if there can be foreign investment programmes, there will be Nigerian online programmes too.

I hit one during October time, they are AssuranceFunds Networks, they operate by e-mail and have no website but their plans was interesting, I joined with N15,000.00. Well, to cut the long story short, I made money from them also especially from referring people. It was risky and I invest what I cannot afford to lose and I have a mindset that if it works well, good for them because I would bring in people for them and if it does not work, then to hell with them, they are the ones losing. Investment is a choice not a do-or-die affair.

Well, well, well, by late December, early January 2013, I saw a website via the newspaper and also social media called GoldWise Nigeria, site was cool, plans were interesting, let me give them a chance for them to prove theirselves.

I started with a very low amount, their minimum at the time being N10,000.00 ($60.00) in the days of liberty reserve. Summary was I was paid then I had a link to refer people, made lots of referrals from facebook, forums and blogging and earned lots of cash introducing my personal friends and family members when I was paid. Very dynamic till liberty reserve brought its problems which really affected me, my referrals because we lost liberty reserve funds.... very painful. It affected them negatively also because they had all their funds in liberty reserve hence their clients were affected also because there was no way they could pay them so everybody was in zero position. This was like in early June 2013, some of my referrals lost faith in them especially the ones that recently invested with them at that period and were expecting payments.

I thank GOD for the friends I have, they believed me, I do not know whether it is because most of them have invested more than once or twice before and they got paid into their account or whether I just had faithful friends, all I know is that they gave me a second chance.

GoldWise Nigeria bounced back, they now made use of their financial manager's bank account as form of deposit and what was interesting about this was that they now paid into your savings bank account at the end of your payment duration. You know what they say now, "you do not bite the hands that carried you to the breasts that feed you", I invested with them based on their past trust, safety of funds, giving them a second chance and utmost to my sense of belief, they paid me my returns.

The stories about the transactions can be found in the forum, check out my posts back and read them. They are so safe, reliable, trustworthy and good to do business with, I guarantee you.

Till date, this is February 2014, I have made over 3.5 Million naira from them mostly from my referrals. It amazes me how they pay and why they pay, all I know is that they are the best Nigerian online investment business in town now and I have not regretted dong business with them ever.

But please, make sure you do your due diligence and invest what you cannot afford to lose. If you are looking for where to keep your money that you have, I mean your millions, salary, hard-earned cash, pensions and looking for a safe opportunity expecting passive returns into your bank account, Goldwise Nigeria (www.goldwisenigeria.org) is where I will advise you to put it. Their customer service by mail/phone is very great and they are 100% reliable and secured, trust me.

I still invest on foreign opportunities like UInvest, Pure Leverage, Mobe, search this opportunities out and you will know you are dealing with legal safe businesses where you can invest your funds to. Google up for more information if you want to know more.

Every business has a lot of criticisms, Goldwise is one of them, I have not been to their office before but they pay me and I just begin to think that if this people have cheated me in the first place, I would not have done anything with them again but they have always suprised me. I just love their orientation. GOOD FOR THEM if not, who wants to do business with his hard-earned cash with cheats? Will You? I DO NOT THINK SO.

I do not know how to say I am so happy for my success online, I am so grateful to everything that has contributed to make my journey of online investments success great.

If you want to know more about me and my opportunities, contact me at [email protected], please only specific questions.

My Goldwise link is http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational

Please, I beg of you, do not invest what you cannot afford to lose, I have referrals that invested N10,000.00, some N20,000.00, some N50,000.00, Others N100,0000.00 at start and some invested N2.5 Million and N1.3 Million for a start (lol, it is people like this that make me smile when I want to get my referral bonus), it depends on your present level of income and what you can expose to make your money work for you at the long run.

Do your due deligence please, this is my own experience. I have people that have over N10,000,000.00 but are afraid to invest because of their past experiences hence venturing into opportunities that burn up their funds, I do not blame them, some people see opportunities in their front but have doubts to take a bold step hence losing all their money in the long run. Do not be one of them, take a bold step, you have nothing to lose, life is a risk itself.

Thank You.

Matthew Adegbola
[email protected]