+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Telecomm Jobs: Huawei Technologies (Nig) Urgent jobs

Telecomm Jobs: Huawei Technologies (Nig) Urgent jobs

Huawei Technologies (Nigeria) a telecommunication vendor company with more than 40,000 staffs all over the world wishes to recruit qualified hands for its various departments. These vacant positions are urgent and needs to be filled as fast as possible. If you meet the specified requirement you can send in your CV and application.

General Requirements for the position ;
    • Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
    • Bachelor or Higher Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering for the 1st Position
    • Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
    • Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic to work with both Oral and written fluency in English Language.
    • Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
    • Proficient in Microsoft office(word, excel and PowerPoint)
    • Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
    • Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
    • Must be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition
    • Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
    • Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
    • The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis

1) Job Title: NTS (Microwave Planning & Implementation Engineer)
    Specific Requirements:
    ? Very good knowledge of GSM/CDMA/UMTS technology
    ? Experience in using Microwave Propagation and planning tools such as Pathloss 4.0 effectively, knowledge in using other tools like MapInfo ,Google earth and any other Planning tool(s)
    ? Experience on microwave line of sight (LOS) verification, site surveys, frequency analysis and documentation
    ? Experience on Microwave network design for wireless telecommunication system
    ? Candidates should have at least 3 yrs cognate experience in field of Microwave Planning & Implementation Engineering
    ? Project Management skills is an added advantage.
    ? Must be willing to travel at short notice.
    Work Location: Lagos

2) Job Title: Senior Transmission Engineer (Microwave)
    Responsibilities:
    ? Ensure project deployment achieve the time cost, and quality targets for Networks Solutions, as defined by the Project Manager/Line Manager
    ? Ensure that project delivery on Network Solutions are above defined KPI’s
    ? Manage the implementation of Microwave network project for clients
    ? Escalate any issues that may affect the delivery of Network Solutions projects to the Project Manager /Line Manager
    ? Supervise and report sub-contractor performance on Optical Network project delivery and quality of deployment
    ? Drive and ensure the timely completion of projects assigned for implementation
    ? Link commissioning and acceptance tests of Microwave, NG-SDH and DWDM optical equipment
    ? Identify and recommend appropriate tools and resources for monitoring and reporting solution performance
    Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports on Optical network project performance to identified stakeholders

Requirements Skills:
    ? Minimum of 4 years experience in a delivery driven communications network environment
    ? Operations or planning background in Telecommunications with future focus and rapidly changing technology environment
    ? Knowledge and hands on experience on Internet Protocol, Data Network equipment, transmission infrastructure(Optical Fiber) and communications service delivery
    Work Location: Lagos

All qualified candidates should send their applications and Cv to:
    [email protected]

Application is between 8th March and Monday 15th March 2010.
    Please note that 15th March 2010 will be the closing date.

Re: Telecomm Jobs: Huawei Technologies (Nig) Urgent jobs

thanks for the message,but the downloading page contains virus,i tried downloading it yesterday but all what i saw was encrypted pages,pls tell me the newspaper tha carried the publication and the date.

@husbah
    youre welcome. many people have downloaded this and gone to the page,
    hope your system is not infected, or try again.
    The secret to landing a good job at times is not from newspapers.
    most times these big companies dont advertise outward, they do that if they feel they cant get inward. This advet you will not get anywhere, a friend of mine working there sent me the information.
    This is the fastest way to get a great job. its called networking!

better hurry before the deadline passes.

Goodluck and cheers.

HI I've been seeking for a job in your company since last month, but the job offered is not of my type. peals accept my request.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
    GANIYU ALONREWAJU SMITH
    Cheat For all networks.<br />Ip: menotseen.info,<br />fileproxy.info<br />216.245.202.42<br />unblockyoutube.com<br />surfbaby.info<br />fakestudent.com<br />port: 80<br />brower tru

@sarah sindeh
    why post your cv online? this is a bad practice. AS stated on the advert you are suppose to send your cv to the company, it is stated in the advert.
    please if you can remove your cv form this place better for you or malicious people could use it against you.
    SEND YOUR CV TO THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE STATED ON THE SITE!!!

cheers.

These positions are still avaliable as Huawei is still collecting CVs for better talented individuals, especially if you have experience, or brilliant and willing to learn on the job fast.

cheers.

Making your cv stand out from the crowd is the first rule you need
    to know if you want to get a job interview.
    how do you do this?
    build your cv to fit the job you're applying for.
    like a tailor cut the cloth for the customer body size, design your cv for your
    customer(the company).
    This is the secret of getting an interview fast and simple.
    Most job seekers dont know how to build their cv.
    The first thing a good HR does is to filter the chaff from the wheat
    I will be posting samples of great and poor cvs very soon, then tell me what yours look like.
    your Cv is your salesman.

cheers

bdian, would love to see samples of those CV. please let me know when u post them.....it would be a great pointer...........nice work as always.....

abeg i need the etisalat sim regn job ooo bad bad incase u know any insider pls u can e-mail me on [email protected]

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboi
    bdian, would love to see samples of those CV. please let me know when u post them.....it would be a great pointer...........nice work as always.....

abeg i need the etisalat sim regn job ooo bad bad incase u know any insider pls u can e-mail me on [email protected]

thanks
    I will post soon. just watch out. on the SIm reg Officer, have you been called up?
    many people have received their call up for interviews.

hope you get yours soon

cheers

+ Reply