+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: IT Support Personnel Urgently needed

IT Support Personnel Urgently needed

An IT company based in Lagos is looking to recruit IT SUPPORT PERSONNEL to provide support services for existing and new software systems for clients in the financial sector.

If you have database, networking, programming or testing skills, or an enthusiastic young graduate that is looking for practical experience, and a chance to work on truly innovative software, apply now.

In-training and rare exposure to financial software systems design available.

Job Requirement:

• Must possess a degree in Computer Science, Maths, or other science/engineering field. Pre-NYSC will be considered.
    • Must possess skills in technologies like JAVA, C#, PHP, MySQL, Flash.
    • Must have experience working on the LAMP stack.
    • Must have experience working on at least two non-trivial projects.
    • Must be able to work under pressure and with little supervision.
    • Must have a sense of humour.
    Salary range for this position is between 50k – 70k depending on the level of experience shown.

Interested applicants should send a recent CV to [email protected]

Re: IT Support Personnel Urgently needed

@fasuzz you've said it all. They are big time crooks. Want to spend less and get more BIG CHEATS

@ FASUZZ, MASTER54: Guys I feel una, na true una talk, but no need 4 all dis "trash talking" d poster, its either ur down with it or not, so chill..Besides recruiters sometimes leave room 4 exceptions. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by fasuzz
    Honestly,most of you so called employers are crooks...how do you expect one to be skillful in networking,programming and database at the same time..they are different fields and one has to specialize in one..if there be one who is skillful in all of this,such person cannot work under you people or another company because you wont be able to afford to pay such a person salary cos the person spent a lot in training...NO wonder most of you companies get quacks
    you are evidently an IT illiterate. where did u see networking there. and how can u be a programmer without being able to build databases.
    pls, if u'd keep on blabbing like this, go to anoda section like "Test/Interview tips" and leave IT section for those that know what it entails

@Onucharles Please for Heavens sake don't come here with the intention of insulting another persons view/intelligence it is okay for you to criticize or scrutinize someones point of view (thats if you think you are knowledgeable in that field) but to call someone an I.T illiterate cos the fellow is stating the fact is too childish.
    @Fasuzz sometimes i laugh at employers tho most of them who post these kind of advert (i believe) are either sick in the mind or don't have a clue of what they are talking about. can you imagine the rubbish? Networking, database,programming and testing skills for a meager salary of 50 - 70k? why would i want to work for an employer if i have all those experience? I rather become a consultant jack of all I.T trade, master of None! LMAO

I have sent my CV as well to the email you provided and I hope you received it.
    Hope to read from you.
    Ebie Emmanuel.

True,

the skillset required by most employers or recruiters is unrealistic. A lot of employers end up with half baked self acclaimed IT pros. or IT applicants who have no specific core competence.

Jack of all trade master of none.

lastly the package is an insult. Slavery. A fair reward should start from 100,000 No stories.

I think this is a laugh... and which serious recruiter is using @ymail.com?
    Guys, shine ya eyes ooooo!

Ironically, I use to think same. Until we realized it offered more storage and convinence just for the xcercise.

I share your concern, however. Just that your thought is a bit myopic and mared by notice-me-syndrome.

Already 60 CV have been received and are being analyzed. Most are rookies a few hand picks.

+ Reply