The National City Information Gateway NCIG, a project sponsored by Royal Treasures Ltd, requires the service of people who have good writing, moderating, news reporting and online communication skills to join the company as telecommuting team members who will be in charge of managing and moderating specific cities hub we have indexed.
All applications should be submitted to [email protected], [email protected] or to our office at Royal Treasures Ltd, A53 – A60 Ikota Shopping Complex, Victoria Garden City VGC Lagos.
Those applying to join our team as web article writers, editors and reporters are expected to submit their CVs together with answers to these short questionnaires when applying:
• What is your city of interest? Please specify a city you are currently living in.
• What is your means of internet connection?
• How long have you been using the internet?
• Do you currently work in a company? If yes, how many hours daily will you be able to spend online feeding information on your specified city database?
• Do you have a facebook, twitter and digg account?
All applications and course registration must be submitted before 20th of July 2010.
No late entry will be accepted.
For further details and personal contacts:
Royal Treasures Ltd
Suite A53 – A60
Ikota Shopping Complex,
Victoria Garden City, Lagos.