+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: IT personnel needed in Lagos

IT personnel needed in Lagos

IT personnel needed in financial Consulting firm
    The ideal person must have the following experience 1-3 yrs

• LAN administration
    • Ability to monitor the overall performance and security of the LAN and be available for emergencies on any of the office systems
    • Routine maintenance of office intranet and internet interface systems as well as backing up system and working closely with the local ISP vendors to troubleshoot internet issues
    • Install, test, train, and assist users with the implementation of any new IT equipment
    • Carrying out configuration and installation tasks related with laptops
    • Managing office Network, maintaining and ensuring proper functionality of computer systems, laptops and peripherals such as routers, switches, Access points, printers, scanners and related hardware
    • Ensuring web sites, and intranet of Resort Consult Ltd is developed and
    o Supported in a robust and secure manner, that distributed content management
    o Processes are in place and effectively implemented
    • Clearly identifying organisational requirements, ensuring that Service requirements are fully detailed into service level agreements which can be met by the 3rd party software/organization.
    Ensuring the organisation has appropriate, sufficient and effective ICT systems and services to support all business operations. Systems and services to include:
    • Desktop systems (hardware and software)
    • Networks (local and wide area)
    • Servers & storage
    • Business applications (development, maintenance and support)
    • User training and induction
    • Mobile devices
    • Day-to-day operation, maintenance and support services (to support fault reporting/fixing, moves and changes, minor additions, upgrades, etc)
    • Internal account management to ensure that user ICT needs and expectations are understood and are being met.
    • Working in close conjunction with the other Engineers to facilitate the resolution of more complex issues including those relating to wireless connection with different operating systems
    • Providing on-site and off-site ICT support to all other department.
    • Making hardware and software changes when required to improve department performance.

The ideal person must be conversant with:
    1. Microsoft Windows XP and future versions
    2. Microsoft office 2003/2007

Educational Qualification: Minimum HND and above, in Computer Science or related IT courses. Professional cortication such as MSCE, MCP, MCSA, and CCNA would be an advantage.

Send your cv to [email protected]

Re: IT personnel needed in Lagos

Am an OND holder Posesses all the requirement with experience , have work with an IT company before at abuja and lagos , i know all it takes to perform the task , my CCNA is inview about to be through with it. All the rest is what i can do , now i work for myself but i can decide to work for your company really interested in the vacancy
    Am Dairo Temidayo. I studied Computer/Electronics Engineering, already i had 2 diplomas ,one in computer / networking engineering and the other in computer desktop publishing & Data processing. am on 08038404793, 07090584607

Re: IT personnel needed in Lagos

Mr Temi the poster actually stated that you should forward your CV to the specified email address....

+ Reply