PARTNERSHIP: N30,000 to $30,000 in 1 month with BINARY OPTIONS
YES! Partner with me under your supervision and turn N30,000 to $30,000 or get your N30,000 back, so you have no loss to incur and also at no risk.

REASON FOR PARTNERSHIP: I lack the capital but gat the exposure and skill and intend not to waste time, so with my skill and your cash we can make life better for each other. Would be working under supervision of investing partner.

PARTNERSHIP ASSURANCE: Being under the supervision of my prospective partner we would be dealing at a no risk status.My Never-make-a-loss Strategy in Binary Options i can assure you that we would either gain or get our capital back.

PROSPECTIVE PARTNER MUST PROVIDE:
* Accomodation for me during the 1 month period
* Reside in Lagos.
* Internet ready Computer system.
* Power Supply for a minimum of 5 hrs daily.
* N30,000 for startup capital and my upkeep.

NOTE:
Startup Capital= $100 in Partners Name

1st Week --- $100 wud become at least $500
2nd Week --- $500 wud become at least $2,500
3rd Week --- $2,500 wud become at least $12,500
4th Week --- $12,500 wud become at least $62,500

Our target is $30,000 so any extra is a plus.
IMPORTANT: After 1st week you'll know if its worth it. The knowledge and training would be passed on to my partner/investor.

Brief on BINARY OPTIONS
It is like but better than forex infact its the new and advance platform for forex trading combined with stocks and other assets and its major advantage over the normal forex is that its loss and risk ratio is 1.1% meaning that 98% of the time would be a win and with my never-make-a-loss strategy there are no room for losses

MORE ON BINARY OPTIONS
www.start options review.com/binary-options-guide.html?format=html
join them together

NUMBER OF PARTNERS NEEDED:
ONLY 1 person that can provide the above requirements.

Interested
Call Amos

080-9345-8990
080-6005-4094