Hellooooooooo
Fellow Nigerian, with a clear heart, i want to announce to you the never used before secret of browsing the internet with a perfected South African IP. Its to simple to be true but i have been browsing with this for the past 3months.

Guess what.
it doesnt require any software
it start browsing immediately after setup(20mins)
it is a 24/7 non-stop browsing.
it is faster than any MTN bundle you can think of.
it gives you a download limit of up to 6G.
it works for 9 full months.
it is purely unblockable.
it gives you a south Africa IP

And Guess What again..
it doesnt select devices, just set up your SIM and thats all. Insert the sim in a GPRS phone and you browse with the phone. Connect the phone to a PC through PCsuite and you browse with the PC. Insert the SIM in your Fastlink or any unlocked HUAWEI modem and you are browsing. Anytime there is GPRS network on MTN you browse @ top speed.
What else do you want from technology.

Now i want to be very plain with you. it works with only 081 SIM cards and Network disappears from your SIM the moment you make or receive a call with the LINE. So take note.

A lot of people are using it but have the difficulty to connect others due to high price. Im not the discoverer of this unblockable freebrowsing. But i took pains, to travel down to the company to get a full knowledge of how it works.

The company wants to control the number of the users of this secret, so they bring out some codes.

1st code puts you into the system to browse for 1month FREE(TESTING)
2nd code puts you into the system to browse for 9months at N3,000
3rd code puts 10 people(SIM) into the system to browse for 9months at N5,000
4rd code puts 50 people(SIM) into the system to browse for 9months at N10,000

OR

You get the code generating software for just 55,000 specially for your PC and do as you wish but you have some limitations.

I was opportune to get this software and i'll make the burden very light.
I will configure your SIM today for 9 months browsing at N2,500
I will show an give you a code to configure 10 SIMs (+ extra 1) for 9months browsing at N3,500.
I will show and give you a code to configure 50 SIMs (+ extra 1) for 9months browsing at N4,700.
(You also go with a DO IT YOURSELF pictorial ebook on each steps)

I cannot give the software because its protected.
To get the connections above today. Walk into GANE COMMUNICATIONS. 62 Adumu Lane. Just by JACARANDA HOTEL, Kachia, Kaduna. Tel- 07066284515, 08052014001 email> [email protected]

MTN NG is owned by South Africa, so you cant stop browsing as long as you have a south African IP.
Get full refund of your money if it seizes to work within 9months.