+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Java and Oracle developer needed

Java and Oracle developer needed

VACANCY

e-Insurance Centre a leading provider of enterprise electronic solutions for the Nigerian Insurance Industry is currently seeking for qualified persons to occupy the following positions.

DEVELOPER

Responsibility:
    Code based on design specifications
    Ensure that software meets quality standards and that all functional features are implemented
    Provide programming support
    Report project status and progress to project manager

Knowledge & Skills Requirements
    A Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or related filed and experience with software development.
    Strong JAVA programming skill/knowledge and a sound understanding of data structures.
    Experience with Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and reports would be an added advantage
    Understanding of Insurance business.
    Ability to perform software development tasks in a professional and effective manner.
    Efficiently develop and program, in a structured manner, ancillary applications, interfaces and reports for all areas of the company.
    Must posse strong understanding of software engineering principles including data nominalization, structured programming and software development cycles

Kindly send your CV to [email protected] and shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview. This advert is valid for one week from date of publication

Re: Java and Oracle developer needed

Good day,

I got the email notification in respect to the above.

I am a soft ware developer,graduate form NIIT center in kaduna..

Also I am a graduate form A.A.U Ekpoma with B.Eng in Electrical/Electronics,waiting for my call up later so i can proceed for NYSC.

My attached certificate in Java Programming Language and my Student Id will be sent in my next mail,as I look forward for you reply.

Good Bless.

Victor Onwukwe
    software developer....attached below,certiftate form National Institute of Information Technology. need a job vacancy of web application, java incline

Re: Java and Oracle developer needed

I am a corper currently serving in a Computer centre in Lassa, Borno state. I have a good Knowledge of java programming ,especially J2ee. I look forward to hearing from you.

+ Reply