hello dear forum members, have you been looking for a job, or are in a job that you dislkie, or you need a promotion in your place of work, all you need to do is to present yourself extremely valuable that particular company of your choice.
this you can achieve through skill acquitions and professional certifications. I presentle run a company CISCO COMPUTERS, I know what it took me to get some of my tutors, and other professionals working with me. though we have very few job opportunities in this country but those few jobs are for people that are prepared for them.

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN TRAIN YOURSELF IN MOST ICT COURSES LIKE. CISCO(CCNA,CCNP), ETHICAL HACKINGG, PROGRAMING LIKE JAVA, VB.NET, ORACLE, SQL SERVA, WEB DESINING( HTML,JAVA SCRIPTS, CSS, PHP, MY SQL), AUTO CAD FOR ENGINEERS, AND A WHOLE LOTS MORE. ALL YOU NEED IS AQUIRE A STEP BY STEP MANUAL ON THOSE COURESE, THE KNOWLEGE OF ANY OF THESE COURSECAN GIVE YOUR DREAM JOB, DEPENDING ON THE AREA your GOING FOR, IF YOU ARE INTERETED IN OIL COMAPNY JOBS, LEARN HYSIS,PIPE SIM, TELECOME COMPANIES LEARN, CISCO, ORACLE, OR JAVA.

I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU MY COMPANY CISCO COMPUTERS LTD HAS LAUNCHED A PRODUCT CALLED ICT COMPACT CLASSIC, THIS IS A THREE DVD PACKAEGE WHICH CONTAINS TUTORIALS, SOME OF THEM VIDEOS, THAT WILL TEACH YOU STEP BY STEP , ALL THSES COURSE LISTED ABOVE, AND EVEN MUCH MORE, BELIEVE ME YOU'VE NOT SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT BEFORE. IF YOU NEED THIS ICT COMPACT CLASSIC, JUST SEND ME A MAIL TO [email protected], please include your phone number our customer care will call and discuss with you how to get the package across to you, this price is negotiable, but absolutely cheap. we have few copies available. I love you all