A lot of people have been laid down cos of lack of a Dom acct/visa card. If you have ever aspire to make a living online or you want to receive payment from a foreigner or u want to buy online u wil agree with me that the function of a Dom acct in unlimited.

I want to share with the general public the easiest and fastest way of owning a dom acct in Zenith, GTB, Intercon, Eco, PHB and any bank that operates Dom without even having a saving or current acct wit them.

In a round summery all u have to do is get a reputable company from a more civilised country to send you a check. Take this check to any of the above listed banks n present to them. Tell me you dont have a Dom acct but u want to cash the check.
All you hv to do is present any form of identity card (even students id) n with 10days or less the bank wil clear ur check open n fund a Dom acct for you with d equivilent amount, open a savings acct for you n most impor hand u ur Dom Visa credit Card.

Now how do we make a reputable foreign company send u a check. I simple, just follow me on this tread n im going to show you how to get ur foreign check of $150 within 1week or less with investing dime.

I will be back.