+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Data entry jobs

Exclamation Data entry jobs

Hello house,
    I like to introduce you to data entry.
    Data entry is when you enter data such as alphabet or number into a form or provided field.
    Data entry job is very easy to do provided your are ready to be online for as long as you like, the secret is that the more time you spend online the more time you complete your task quickly and the more money you make.

For one to engage and be successful in any data entry job, the least time you should be online is four(4) hrs, if not you will lack behind and not be able to accomplish your daily target.
    REQUIREMENT
    Basic computer knowledge, e.g: copy and .
    Your typing skills should be moderate.

Data entry job pays($100 - $150 per week) as long as you are able to complete your task in time.

If you are interested in getting more details about well paying data entry jobs, and how to go about it. You can email me : jeczzy [at] yahoo.com
    NOTE: the at represents

Regards.

Re: Data entry jobs

Hello everyone,
    I have put together this information in a file which will give you every details you need to known about this online data entry job.
    This information is proven 90% guarantee in your success if you follow as directed, and the remain 10% determines on your how you handle the job given to you.

To get this information in full details, follow the steps outline below:
    Pay the sum of 5,000 naira into Daimond Bank Plc.
    Account name: Josiah Chinedu.
    Account Num: 0241010018380

After payment send your teller number, name, mobile number, email to 08024496403
    NOTE: you will be eligible of 14days money back guarantee, and 1month assistance free.

Re: Data entry jobs

Note: this information is not for everybody, only serious minded people.

+ Reply