Cisco world , Cisco world , Cisco world , Cisco world,
Cisco world , Cisco world , Cisco world , Cisco world ,

Hello everyone and welcome to my portal for CISCO.

Over a while,I have looked around and tried to see what the market is like for CISCO equipments way back home and have realized its almost impossible to get hands on live Cisco routers and switches except if you work for an isp, network firm or pay so much to academy tutors.

I do appreciate forums where knowledge is of great essence and importance and thus come up with my own contribution to the cisco world in Africa.

I recently just atained my CCNP and looking at the phd of CISCO, CCIE.

I am willing to help my brodas n sisters who need Cisco routers and switches but find it nearly impossible and even when they do, they pay ridiculously so much for it.

When i started off my Cisco carrier, i didn't know what router and what that i needed so i basically got nuffin and used a well renounced simulator called Boson.
You wouldn't believe i used boson up till i achieved my ccnp altho i have had a look and feel of what cisco routers look like and so on.

I also chose the self study route and believed i could do it if i apply my self to what i consistently learn daily. i.e i don't believe in dumps.

Below is a list of routers and switches i can get down to Naija for a (token) for any1 who needs it for a basic home lab which will help with you being proficient with Cisco ios cli.

Honestly this is where the fun begins

Minimum budget, The minimal equipment that I would purchase for the lab is as follows:

Cisco 2514 router (two serial / two ethernet) with 16Mb Flash and 16Mb Ram ( 45.00 pounds EBay price)

Cisco 2900XL switch ( 40.00 pounds Ebay price); 1912 if your really budgeting ( 20.00 pounds Ebay price)

Cisco 2501 router (two serial / one ethernet) with 16Mb Flash and 16Mb Ram ( 35.00 pounds Ebay price)

Crossover serial cable ( 20.00 pounds Ebay price)

While this configuration is not the ideal, it will allow you to practice just about any CCNA-level concept you'd like. I'd

recommend configuring it just as shown in the diagram (route your Cable/DSL home connection through the 2514)

so you can practice NAT.

My recommended setup is just *slightly* more expensive (okay, maybe a little more than slightly), but will allow you

to have 100Mbps connectivity to test inter-vlan routing configurations:

Cisco 2621 router (two fast ethernet ports) with 16Mb Flash and 32Mb Ram (150.00 pounds Ebay price)

Cisco 2900XL switch ( 40.00 pounds Ebay price)

Cisco 1721 router (one fast ethernet) with 16Mb Flash and 32Mb Ram (80.00 pounds EBay price)

Crossover serial cable ( 15.00 pounds Ebay price)

Two WIC-1T Serial modules for the routers (80.00 pounds Ebay Price)

This setup will allow you to move into the CCNP track with ease. Hope this helps

Please do note that the list above include shipping to Lagos only.

I have also for sale complete series for any of the below listed.

CCNA- CBTNUGGETS TRAINING VIDEOS

ICND1 + ICND2 = CCNA 2 written exams. icnd1 + icnd2

OR

CCNA STRIATE AWAY- 1 written exam.

CCNP -CBTNUGGETS TRAINNING VIDEOS. 4 written internet exams

CCIE - CBTNUGGETS TRAINING VIDEOS. 1 written and an 8 hrs practical lab test at 1 of cisco's test center.

and ultimately a Boson simulator fully registered and ready to fly.

I used this simulator alone up till my CCNP levels before i started setting up a lab for my CCIE.

To prove genuinety, i will send out a ccna sybex book to the first person to email me.

Pls note, address must be a deliverable address.

Pls do email me for any further query regarding spec, price, delivery, or lab customization, various I.T materials ranging from cisco, jupiter, linux, microsoft and many more certification materials.

Website under construction, so users can download materials rite away and also submit request.

Cheers and thanks for looking

karl
[email protected]