Welcome to Helping Hands International (H2i)

www.helpinghandsinternational.biz

The core objective of H2i is to help people who are less privileged through the network of its privileged members.

The founder was inspired to run and achieve this objective by connecting more partners so as to reach more less privileged.

Every member is therefore regarded as Help partner.

Since all NGO depend on donations, grant and philanthropist support.
So that the founder thought of changing the paradigm.
This is how the idea was adopted...

Every member is require to donate $40 or #6,600 and payments are in dollars

The job required of you is to raise funds for the company by referring two people then teach your two to also get their two and their twos also bring twos.
So long as that process of each person bringing their two continues every one will enjoy residual income for life

NOW LET Me Tell U How it WORKS
When you join our vision of given a helping hand to the needy, less privilege, widow, motherless and the disabled, you become our help partner and as our partner will believe in making your life meaningful.

The touch and empower members' lives financially as well in these ways:

- Interest free LOAN
- Humanitarian support
- Asset/Property support service
- Trade and skill acquisition service
- Income opportunity
- A LAPTOP or an ipad
- A Brand new Hyundai Elantra car
-Yearly global pool
-House of your own
-All expenses paid trips
-Infinity Bonus
-Residual income for life
-Free educational fund for your children

When you join and refer two people and they do the same, you are paid a commission instantly in which u can cash immediately or u use it to register any of ur down lines when it accumulates to $40

Now the whole idea here is to help us all with extra cash in our pockets, residual income which has been going on since Dec 2013

Ever imagined why many live in scarcity in d midst of abundance?
Well, we have found out!
.....it's all about MINDSET.
IF you think you CAN, you CAN!
anD
if you think you can't- you are also absolutely CORRECT!
Being Rich or POOR is a DECISION!
....AND SUCH DECISIONS Are MADE EVERYDAY ON PER SECOND BILLING!

You are considered a good example of a Help partner with H2i if everyone who comes around you sees a reason to aspire higher and become better. H2i feeds the poor, clothe them and house them.

Incentives low down:

End of Stage 1: You get $26 or $58

End of Stage 2: You will earn a minimum of $1000 (N165,000), and qualify for a brand new apple Ipad worth over N130,000 and will also be given a CUG line for limitless communication.
Interestingly, achieving all this in less than 2weeks of joining is very possible depending on ur determination....

End of Stage 3, You earn a total of $3000 and a brand new HYUNDAI ELANTRA( The Latest Model) worth about N3.6m in the market now! August, this year, Nigerians will witness the second car award to Nigerians by H2i. Also, $1000 check each handed over to two (2) non members of H2i , whom you personally recommended to H2i as less privileged. This is grant ! Not a loan!And it is given to Non members by H2i courtesy of You.

End of Stage 4 offers opportunity to earn another cash of over $6000 and brand new jeep worth $27,000. In case you don't know, this is Hyundai ix35 Suv!- A Jeep as its called in Nigerian parlance. You will also be privileged to empower a less privileged home. This is a grant in Millions.

Stage 5 offers over $12,000 cash, $40,000 housing fund, an opportunity for an all expense international exotic holiday sponsored by H2i. The infinity bonus for life and much more. Infact, the benefits you enjoy in H2i is enormous and can't be exhausted..... I challenged you to explore this simple but powerful opportunity. I dare you to give it attention! It is not just a multilevel marketing agenda. It is a movement with a great motive to destroy scarcity, lack and want in people's lives.

H2i has a good no of sponsors like glo, Hyundai, Apple etc who believe strongly in CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
The Ipads come from Apple Inc, who are partners with H2i.

So build a solid future today by Joining helping hands International
Call/whatsapp +2347069641323 to get started