+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: BEST PREMIUM SIGNALS FOR YOUR FOREX AND BETONMARKET(CONFIRMED)

BEST PREMIUM SIGNALS FOR YOUR FOREX AND BETONMARKET(CONFIRMED)

I'll be posting signals to use on your betonmarket account and forex platform, the good thing is that ppl using betonmarket account will profit more on this. U can first try it out by opening a demo account on betonmarket and trading on it with the Free $10,000 you'll be given. If you're satisfied then you can open a real account.

Re: BEST PREMIUM SIGNALS FOR YOUR FOREX AND BETONMARKET(CONFIRMED)

I'll have to be fast about this, because the earlier you start today, be rest assured you'll earn nothing less than $50.

Now for starters: go to www.betonmarkets.com You'll find for Real and For Practice, click on for Practice. then enter ur details and click open account, you'll be given $10,000 instantly to practice with.

The next thing you need to do, after signing up is to click on start betting and click forex, you'll find different platform. All you need do is to watch for the signals i'll be posting, each signal is guaranteed for you, because i've really been doing a lot of practice my self before getting to this stage.

There are different bets on it, Look for touch/no touch. that's the market you can earn money with a good signal. That should be all for now, i'll be posting the signal, then i'll show you how to use the signal.

NOW HERE COMES THE SIGNAL, THIS SIGNAL I'M GIVING OUT, MOST PPL PAY WEEKLY TO GET THESE SIGNALS, BUT I'LL BE GIVING THEM OUT HERE FOR FREE FOR 2WEEKS, SO EXPECT ATLEAST ONE SIGNAL EVERYDAY. APART FROM SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.

TODAY'S SIGNAL IS ON EUR/USD
    FOR FOREX TRADERS(HERE'S THE FULL TIP
    POSITION: BUY STOP
    ENTRY: 1.3595
    STOP LOSS: 1.3555
    TARGET ONE: 1.3605
    TARGET TWO: 1.3625
    TARGET THREE: 1.3640

THOSE THAT ARE FAMILIAR WITH FOREX PLATFORM, KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO, THEN FOR BETONMARKET, you'll see yours in 1min from now.

THOSE THAT ARE FAMILIAR WITH FOREX PLATFORM, KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO, THEN FOR BETONMARKET

THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO. open your betonmarket account, click on start betting, then click forex. Move to Touch/no touch then you'll find this.

I predict, u choose EUR/USD, next you choose, touches a price of, you now select target 1, 2 or 3, the more the target, the more your profit. now lets go with target 3 which is 1.3640. then you'll choose anytime within, choose the least, the leastt there now is 3days, mind you, this won't even reach a day before you earn the money, it might even be in hours. Then finally you choose for a payout of USD 200, less or more depending on what you have in your account. I'm going with a payout of $200, that way i can get upto $90 profit. If you're going for a payout of $100 that way you can get $46 profit, and so on.

REMEMBER DON'T ENTER YET, UNTIL YOU SEE THAT THE MARKET IS ON OUR ENTRY TARGET, WHICH IS 1.3595 once the market enters 1.3595, you can now buy this bet, but before you buy, price the bet, so you can see your profilt and also be sure the market is on your entry target.

If you have any question or encounter any difficulty, just let me know on here. Now watch out for the Entry Target which is 1.355

Quote Originally Posted by kenniboy
    Thanks annblay. Am a betonmarket expect i believed we can deal together please i will like to have your phone number mine is 07084472411 , 07069136243. Hope to hear from you.

If you followed my signal, you'll observe that if you chose the first second or third target, you must have earned nothing less than $50, depending on the bet, because the current market range for EUR/USD is 1.3643 as i'm posting now, so for the ppl that chose the last target which is 1.3640 should earn more than $50. It's not more than 2hrs and you've earned yourself $50, and for those that there stake where high, must have gotten more than$100. It is so easy when you have the right signal.

That is that for 2day. Money is easy, with the right tip. Betonmarkets traders with this strategy will benefit more than forex traders.

With $100 in your account, you can start and win nothing less than $45 everyday, but with $200 in your account be rest assured of more than $50 everyday.

To fund your account just go to deposit on your betonmarket account and you'll find different options to fund from.

The next tip will be on Monday, since forex market closes on Weekend. Just be rest assured of signals from Monday to Friday here.

REQUIREMENTS TO TRADE ON BETONMARKET PLATFORM with this strategy.
    1. A computer
    2. An internet connection, it mustn't be very fast. Just a normal connection can do the work for you.
    3. Devotion of atleast 1hr of your time everyday, you can't tell the exact time, but between morning and afternoon. Once the signal is dropped here. It's better dropped on phone or email, so u get to be notified, and make out time immediately to monitor the market before it reaches your entry target.

YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR MY SIGNALS TOMORROW

Monday is a U.S. bank holiday. Because markets are expected to be thin, creating increased trading risk, I won't be sending out signals for today. watch out for tomorrow, but if i see a good movement in the market, i'll post today. One love!

NOW HERE COMES TODAY SIGNAL, YOU CAN MAKE MORE THAN $50 WITH THIS

TODAY'S SIGNAL IS ON AUD/USD
    FOR FOREX TRADERS(HERE'S THE FULL TIP
    POSITION: SELL STOP
    ENTRY: 0.9998
    STOP LOSS: 1.0038
    TARGET ONE: 0.9988
    TARGET TWO: 0.9978
    TARGET THREE: 0.9968

THEN FOR BETONMARKET

THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO. open your betonmarket account, click on start betting, then click forex. Move to Touch/no touch then you'll find this.

I predict, u choose AUD/USD, next you choose, touches a price of, you now select target 1, 2 or 3, the more the target, the more your profit. now lets go with target 3 which is 0.9968. then you'll choose anytime within, choose the least, the least there now is 1day, mind you, this won't even reach a day before you earn the money, it might even be in hours. Then finally you choose for a payout of USD 200, less or more depending on what you have in your account. I'm going with a payout of $200, that way i can get upto $50 profit on this market. Mind you all market are not the same profit.

REMEMBER DON'T ENTER YET, UNTIL YOU SEE THAT THE MARKET IS ON OUR ENTRY TARGET, WHICH IS 0.9998 once the market enters 1.3595, you can now buy this bet, but before you buy, price the bet, so you can see your profilt and also be sure the market is on your entry target.

If you have any question or encounter any difficulty, just let me know on here. Now watch out for the Entry Target which is 0.9998 it's almost there

Another signal today
    EUR/JPY
    SELL LIMIT
    ENTRY: 112.80
    STOP LOSS: 113.20
    TARGET ONE: 112.60
    TARGET TWO: 112.40
    TARGET THREE: 112.20

for the other signal i posted it reached the target... ENJOY

For those of you yet to enter the market you can set your target 3 on my first signal on AUD/USD to 0.9978 Mind you TARGET 1 don win

signal today
    EUR/JPY
    BUY LIMIT
    ENTRY: 113.40
    STOP LOSS: 113.00
    TARGET ONE: 113.60
    TARGET TWO: 113.80
    TARGET THREE: 114.00

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast